2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Well this sucks. I think this kid will be a monster.

But Rashada pushed his back so not going to read much into it with how recruiting is nowadays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like the conference realignment is playing a part in his decision. Probably will be the case with a lot of kids.
That was my immediate thought as well. ******* piece of **** ACC. The last ACC commissioner should be sued for gross negligence.

Going to LSU...committing to them anyway.

Makes sense because we likely won't take more than 4 at DE and it's looking like we may have 3 pretty much in the bag right now....with an outside shot at Harbor which it appears Mario is going to go at great lengths to pull from the DMV area

Yeah I haven’t said it because I’m less than 0% Gator but with Wayne and a Colin and Bain pointing hard at us lately, I’m wondering if we didn’t back off Jobe Bai.

Advertisement
Of course 85, I think a ton more are transferring out this winter and spring. These kids aren’t enrolling for a minute so it doesn’t affect us. A bunch of Manny’s players that have 1 year audition.
Yup so when u cut u can say they had an audition and you didn't do what Napier did and alienate the locker room immediately

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have the best staff in the nation for recruiting and they have the kid’s last visit. Final OVs will result in commits. Guaranteed.
May apply here, may not but the fact of the matter is there needs to be more faith in this staff going forward. It’s the best staff in the nation on the recruiting trail and we will also keep this class together by performing as how the MIAMI HURRICANES should perform; showing up every week, no low-effort games and NO MORE ******* BYE-WEEK DISASTERS!! This month is going to be absolutely monumental for not just THIS year’s class but next year’s as well.

Advertisement
Back