2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Advertisement
I just checked again- he Unliked it. But late last week he liked some anti Michigan tweet saying their coaches only care about you until you commit.
Yeah I saw that too, and how it was the same old tired recruiting pitch. It was by the 5 star receiver that picked Texas over Michigan I believe

Advertisement
Looney Tunes Nothing To See Here GIF
My apologies but that was about another recruit, I have too much going on in my texts. I’d lean Miami but I’m not confident enough to give a prediction yet. Things were all but done before he backed off.

Can someone link his tape i dont see it on 247

Because there isn’t any lol. He only played one year of football, his freshman year and he dominated. The pandemic shut down football at his school and he continued to play hoops. This will be his first year playing football in 2+ years. He is all potential and is definitely a redshirt kid but you take 6’7 254 with bounce, twitch, and insane wingspan and let your coaches coach.

Again I’m no insider, but a few things very telling here.

- He moves his announcement date quickly to the 8th. To me, that fits in with our recent frenzy of commits.

- As a previous poster said, that Twitter noise of the Michigan staff being fake…I’m not a huge “follow the social media” guy, but that seems pretty telling. Especially if it’s from his actual account.

- LSU’d end class is going to be pretty full soon, we look more appealing.

Advertisement
Again I’m no insider, but a few things very telling here.

- He moves his announcement date quickly to the 8th. To me, that fits in with our recent frenzy of commits.

- As a previous poster said, that Twitter noise of the Michigan staff being fake…I’m not a huge “follow the social media” guy, but that seems pretty telling. Especially if it’s from his actual account.

- LSU’d end class is going to be pretty full soon, we look more appealing.

Apparently LSU is recruiting him at TE, at least according to their 247 board.

My apologies but that was about another recruit, I have too much going on in my texts. I’d lean Miami but I’m not confident enough to give a prediction yet. Things were all but done before he backed off.

Apology accepted. :)

Which recruit?

Also,

im out breaking news GIF by ZDI talents

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because there isn’t any lol. He only played one year of football, his freshman year and he dominated. The pandemic shut down football at his school and he continued to play hoops. This will be his first year playing football in 2+ years. He is all potential and is definitely a redshirt kid but you take 6’7 254 with bounce, twitch, and insane wingspan and let your coaches coach.

Remains to be seen b/c of the unknown but I don't see the athletic makeup to play DE. To me, he's a DT all the way. He'll be 265 by the time he enrolls (at least) and I can see him easily getting up to 275 by fall camp.

Remains to be seen b/c of the unknown but I don't see the athletic makeup to play DE. To me, he's a DT all the way. He'll be 265 by the time he enrolls (at least) and I can see him easily getting up to 275 by fall camp.

Don't disagree with the DT projection, could definitely see it.

Don't disagree with the DT projection, could definitely see it.
If Sala’vea is one of the main guys then he has to be considered a DT. If he’s already that bi then he’s gonna play around 290

Advertisement
Back