2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Advertisement
May apply here, may not but the fact of the matter is there needs to be more faith in this staff going forward. It’s the best staff in the nation on the recruiting trail and we will also keep this class together by performing as how the MIAMI HURRICANES should perform; showing up every week, no low-effort games and NO MORE ******* BYE-WEEK DISASTERS!! This month is going to be absolutely monumental for not just THIS year’s class but next year’s as well.
This class is gonna be the toughest class we have to recruit, so if we can break into the top 6, top 5. Yeah monumental

This class is gonna be the toughest class we have to recruit, so if we can break into the top 6, top 5. Yeah monumental
Agree! I got us between 7 & 8, probly at 8. It should get better or easier moving forward with this staff.

Advertisement
May apply here, may not but the fact of the matter is there needs to be more faith in this staff going forward. It’s the best staff in the nation on the recruiting trail and we will also keep this class together by performing as how the MIAMI HURRICANES should perform; showing up every week, no low-effort games and NO MORE ******* BYE-WEEK DISASTERS!! This month is going to be absolutely monumental for not just THIS year’s class but next year’s as well.
War Running GIF by CuriosityStream

0966E7AD-135C-4964-90EB-F7CDEFB1A378.jpeg

I’M READY TO DIE FOR THE GANG

Advertisement
I really want this kid to be a Cane because I think his potential is sky high, as I have stated several times but the way I am feeling right now, especially regarding our edge recruiting... I will not lose sleep if he goes to Michigan. He seems like a great kid and the type to root for regardless of where he goes (unless it's FSU/UF of course)

Advertisement

But Mario made us wait MONTHS to fill out the staff. TRULY UNACCEPTABLE! How is the fanbase supposed to forgive him?

[please note the heavy sarcasm]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back