2023 Cali ATH Collins Acheampong

Maybe he just wanted more time to discuss khaki hues with Harbaugh and the applicability of khaki strategy in the National Football League, where Harbaugh will be headed at first opportunity. I don’t think Collins grew up around khaki culture, so he has a lot to learn. He’s really giving up a huge opportunity by deciding to play for the good guys and not learning the khaki way from Harbaugh. Can’t knock the kid for mulling over this opportunity.
Season 4 Episode 6 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
He's has his commitment date set for a good bit. Mario isn't calling him at 10:00 at night the evening before he's set to commit and telling him to hold off just to space out momentum. We'll have plenty of momentum when Francis the Mantis commits on Monday, regardless of what Collins does.
Fair enough. I’ll go with @WestEndzone’s khaki theory then.

Advertisement
He announces at noon

Riley Williams is at 6 pm east coast time on CBS HQ

Not sure what Howard is doing.
Going to LSU...committing to them anyway.

Makes sense because we likely won't take more than 4 at DE and it's looking like we may have 3 pretty much in the bag right now....with an outside shot at Harbor which it appears Mario is going to go at great lengths to pull from the DMV area

Advertisement
Welcome to big boy recruiting. I know he is raw but his measurable are elite, I want. But im not in the know to tell if this is good or bad for us. Let's wait and see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back