Calais Campbell gives record 1.6 million to Canes!!!

I am trying to discuss, you dismiss it because you're a potato who has no rational point.

One more time.

I am glad you can "hard" about a 1.6M donation. I am glad that excites you because the program (to the majority of the alumni and fanbase) is in a self-imposed coma. Keep getting excited about uniforms or donations. The majority (the ones not wearing tinfoil) are concerned with the results and accountability.

Here, we're curious how the spend the savings from the donation. Why are we curious? Al Golden is still the coach. There seems to be plenty of money for a buyout.

As soon as some moron starts with the "slurping", "penises in your hand", "potato", and whatever other childish, brain dead garbage you keep putting forth, there is no "discussion", just an immature child slinging crap.

As others have pointed out, bottom line is that the donation is how all college programs work. The university can cut the budget of the athletic department and football team any time it likes anyway. You also have zero basis for saying they will do it to offset the donation. Again, just whining and speculation to suit your agenda.

You are a potato. This isn't news. You continue to support Al. How can anyone take you seriously when this is where your position begins?

The reason there is no response from you is because you're a potato. Facts are not on your side. Neither is there any track record of accountability. There is no proof our admin or BOT has a clue what they're doing. Explain how a coach who went 6-7 in his 4th season, 16-16 in the ACC and has a overall losing record is coaching. Explain how you can not question these things when there is no proof of anything other then mismanagement and waste.

Please let me know.

You agenda is blowing Al, I'm not trying to slap the ***** out of your hand either. I am just asking for you to answer the question.

See ya. You can keep playing on the short bus and fantasizing about other men's penises and the things you want to do with them. You are now on ignore.
Not going to call you names, but seriously how can you or anyone else still support Al after 6-7 with the second most talented team according to CBS? Every player leaves and does better in the NFL. Chickillo in the senior bowl and his comments affirm this. How can you support Al? Do you support Al, or is this guy just saying this?

No, it's just Connie being a child, hence why I put him on ignore. I've said many times I am not happy with how this season went down and wouldn't mind seeing Golden replace IF they find a good quality replacement, not just some stopgap who we are going to have to then replace (and set us back again) soon. I don't think Golden fits here very well. Do I think Golden is the worst coach ever and is out to destroy the program like some of these people do? No. There is a whole lot of overstatement out there. Do I think that the fan behavior is embarrassing, and that it does impact recruiting, as has been stated by multiple recruits, current players, and parents of recruits? Absolutely. But around here, if you say anything other than "FIRE GOLDEN" and you point out any other problems (such as idiotic fan behavior), you are labeled a "slurper" and "supporter" of Golden.

Advertisement
Guys, please keep the comments civil, at least towards each other. I don't want to edit comments and hand out demerits in a thread about Calais doing something good for the program, sheesh.

edit- I'm as anti-AG as anyone, but this thread shouldn't be about him, or the admins. This is a great act of generosity and hopefully it spurs other former players who've hit it big to do the same.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;2160379 said:
Guys he created an endowed scholarship. The money is just the right amount to pay for a college students tuition each yea, a total of four by the fourth year, and use the interest to replenish itself so the money never runs out. At least that is my understanding of what an endowed scholarship is. The university may use the money in other ways but Calais doesn't intend the money to be used for anything but tuition for a deserving dl.

hopefully Shalala doesn't get her greedy *** hands on it before she leaves and funnels it into her hospital depth

I am trying to discuss, you dismiss it because you're a potato who has no rational point.

One more time.

I am glad you can "hard" about a 1.6M donation. I am glad that excites you because the program (to the majority of the alumni and fanbase) is in a self-imposed coma. Keep getting excited about uniforms or donations. The majority (the ones not wearing tinfoil) are concerned with the results and accountability.

Here, we're curious how the spend the savings from the donation. Why are we curious? Al Golden is still the coach. There seems to be plenty of money for a buyout.

As soon as some moron starts with the "slurping", "penises in your hand", "potato", and whatever other childish, brain dead garbage you keep putting forth, there is no "discussion", just an immature child slinging crap.

As others have pointed out, bottom line is that the donation is how all college programs work. The university can cut the budget of the athletic department and football team any time it likes anyway. You also have zero basis for saying they will do it to offset the donation. Again, just whining and speculation to suit your agenda.

You are a potato. This isn't news. You continue to support Al. How can anyone take you seriously when this is where your position begins?

The reason there is no response from you is because you're a potato. Facts are not on your side. Neither is there any track record of accountability. There is no proof our admin or BOT has a clue what they're doing. Explain how a coach who went 6-7 in his 4th season, 16-16 in the ACC and has a overall losing record is coaching. Explain how you can not question these things when there is no proof of anything other then mismanagement and waste.

Please let me know.

You agenda is blowing Al, I'm not trying to slap the ***** out of your hand either. I am just asking for you to answer the question.

See ya. You can keep playing on the short bus and fantasizing about other men's penises and the things you want to do with them. You are now on ignore.
Not going to call you names, but seriously how can you or anyone else still support Al after 6-7 with the second most talented team according to CBS? Every player leaves and does better in the NFL. Chickillo in the senior bowl and his comments affirm this. How can you support Al? Do you support Al, or is this guy just saying this?

That is because he is a true fan who knows what's best. The porster is a joke and a big supporter of the problems with UM.

No, it's just Connie being a child, hence why I put him on ignore. I've said many times I am not happy with how this season went down and wouldn't mind seeing Golden replace IF they find a good quality replacement, not just some stopgap who we are going to have to then replace (and set us back again) soon. I don't think Golden fits here very well. Do I think Golden is the worst coach ever and is out to destroy the program like some of these people do? No. There is a whole lot of overstatement out there. Do I think that the fan behavior is embarrassing, and that it does impact recruiting, as has been stated by multiple recruits, current players, and parents of recruits? Absolutely. But around here, if you say anything other than "FIRE GOLDEN" and you point out any other problems (such as idiotic fan behavior), you are labeled a "slurper" and "supporter" of Golden.

Is there a better way of saying "I have no comeback"?

Keep up the good work.

Advertisement
Guys, please keep the comments civil, at least towards each other. I don't want to edit comments and hand out demerits in a thread about Calais doing something good for the program, sheesh.

edit- I'm as anti-AG as anyone, but this thread shouldn't be about him, or the admins. This is a great act of generosity and hopefully it spurs other former players who've hit it big to do the same.

DCF,

I just am hoping the admin uses this money towards football and that is all.

Since the extension has been signed:

1. Tremendous ACC TV deal,

2. Maryland Buyout,

3. More money from Adidas, and

4. 3 Former Players have given generous gifts to the program.

My question is where is the money going. That is all.

Advertisement
You know what else love about this? He made it for exactly $100K more than the previous high donor! LOL

Now THAT'S swagger!

DCF,

I just am hoping the admin uses this money towards football and that is all.

Since the extension has been signed:

1. Tremendous ACC TV deal,

2. Maryland Buyout,

3. More money from Adidas, and

4. 3 Former Players have given generous gifts to the program.

My question is where is the money going. That is all.

Very fair question at that.

What CC did is awesome.

Trusting that this Admin will spend it wisely is mentally retarded.

Advertisement
Back