Cager

i tried to tell people when he was in hs is/was trash. he had injuries problems. i mean this kid looks like someone playing catch in his backyard. he cant run routes, his body movement is horrible, he is slow, he has no fight, and he still doesnt know how to properly catch a pass. I knew this. Thats that al golden bs evaluation. smh i dont want to hate but this kid talks mad junk on twitter.

Uhhh... no, it was not "Golden bs evaluation." He was a US Army all-American and a consensus 4 star prospect. He obviously has a long way to go, but let's not pretend he's from the Khalil Jones school of recruiting question marks.

just because he was an AA doesnt mean they mis evaluated, that **** does happen alot. Usually when I watch those hs games I look with my eyes whos explosive during the game. Marcus forston was in that game and he got great coaching in the nfl and still was what he was, obviously DT is a harder pos to evaluate. That bama offer he had alot of kids get but is bama flying helicopters making sure they dont sign with miami ala Juedy, and the only reason I take that bama offer serious is because when it comes to hit and mises they usually hit. AG started recruiting Cager maaaaaaad late if i remember and he chose us which means those other offers werent going to take him, thats a sign of a guy looking to sign somewhere big. Maybe im wrong about all that but one thing I feel like im right is the kid shouldnt have been a 4 star

this is the kid golden wouldnt offer even thought he beasted on micah fitzpatrick at a camp and his teammate wanted to play with him at his now at FSU. smh kid is going to be all big ten.

[video]https://www.hudl.com/video/3/616954/5721bb579a90ec55407c497e[/video]

Hopefully our coaches dont fuq around and get the right cats, a good sign is they have the ability to change there mind on prospects...(bandy Harley)

Coaches that stay in there way usually dont last long

right. funniest **** is james coley tells me send two recrits info to eric josephs and say coach coley said to send it for him, etc. and this jerk blocked me.
then coley dm's me they are offering the one kid and thanks for heads up. what a mess the previous staff was.

Advertisement
My issue with Cager is that he continually gives up on routes. He gets a little bit of contact and starts looking for the flag. He also doesnt fight for balls. Rosier had an interception against FSU on a Cager target, which i am confident any other one of our receivers would have broken up. Cager just watched it sail over his head without even putting his hands up. Infuriating.

Cager cant go up and get it, most of his catches this year r accurate right in the gut type of plays. He doesnt (so far) look like a guy who can go upstairs and he does not get seperation, he runs regular *** routes too. The route hype video he had before the season was against no one it looks good it always does.....hes a Laron Byrd type mad hype but a regular *** wr

i tried to tell people when he was in hs is/was trash. he had injuries problems. i mean this kid looks like someone playing catch in his backyard. he cant run routes, his body movement is horrible, he is slow, he has no fight, and he still doesnt know how to properly catch a pass. I knew this. Thats that al golden bs evaluation. smh i dont want to hate but this kid talks mad junk on twitter.

Uhhh... no, it was not "Golden bs evaluation." He was a US Army all-American and a consensus 4 star prospect. He obviously has a long way to go, but let's not pretend he's from the Khalil Jones school of recruiting question marks.

come on. 4 star army all american should be more productive. even as a freshman he was nothing. you ever see how he catches the ball? he doesnt know how to properly catch it. star dont mean dirt. i told coley he wasnt UM material. Meanwhile golden wanted cager and chatham. is what it is. he doesnt belong at um. if our wr class stays in tack for storm 18, he wont see field ever again. hes not the only one but richt is now the coach not golden. Its bad enough i have to watch michael jackson and knowles but at least jackson makes a play once in a while.

Yea, not the point. Your point is he was some kind of 2-star Golden special. Kid had offers from Bama and UGA. So I guess he's a Richt and Saban "bs evaluation" too. You're still arguing he's not real good yet. Yea, no sh*t. That's not what I'm arguing, and not what you said previously.

Cager cant go up and get it, most of his catches this year r accurate right in the gut type of plays. He doesnt (so far) look like a guy who can go upstairs and he does not get seperation, he runs regular *** routes too. The route hype video he had before the season was against no one it looks good it always does.....hes a Laron Byrd type mad hype but a regular *** wr

come on. 4 star army all american should be more productive. even as a freshman he was nothing. you ever see how he catches the ball? he doesnt know how to properly catch it. star dont mean dirt. i told coley he wasnt UM material. Meanwhile golden wanted cager and chatham. is what it is. he doesnt belong at um. if our wr class stays in tack for storm 18, he wont see field ever again. hes not the only one but richt is now the coach not golden. Its bad enough i have to watch michael jackson and knowles but at least jackson makes a play once in a while.

Yea, not the point. Your point is he was some kind of 2-star Golden special. Kid had offers from Bama and UGA. So I guess he's a Richt and Saban "bs evaluation" too. You're still arguing he's not real good yet. Yea, no sh*t. That's not what I'm arguing, and not what you said previously.

Bama and UGA give out like 180 offers a year, they press for A class caliber first and foremost

i dont believe everytime a kid says they have a Bama offer. From what i heard, Javonte Dean really didnt have one. i personally believe if richt was asked whether cager had a committable offer at UGA, he would probably say "no comment" . i could be wrong.

cager was fast in hs? i told coley to compare these two tapes (plus the second kid has a teammate at FSU who was seriously considering miami) same staff that didnt think skai moore was worth an offer. smh
[video=youtube;N62BlopbaNI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N62BlopbaNI[/video]

it would let me put this hudl video link in.
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/616954/5721bb579a90ec55407c497e

4.4 ....................................really?....... ..i mean really?

real talk. Richt would NEVER, EVER, EVER offer Cager.

B/R Exclusive: Nation'''s Hottest WR Recruit, Lawrence Cager, Reveals New Top 6 | Bleacher Report

Maybe it's just time to sit this one out, buddy.

Advertisement

Bama and UGA give out like 180 offers a year, they press for A class caliber first and foremost

btw, keep up your vids are great. you are a funny guy but you are also on point with your football analysis.

cager was fast in hs? i told coley to compare these two tapes (plus the second kid has a teammate at FSU who was seriously considering miami) same staff that didnt think skai moore was worth an offer. smh
[video=youtube;N62BlopbaNI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N62BlopbaNI[/video]

it would let me put this hudl video link in.
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/616954/5721bb579a90ec55407c497e

4.4 ....................................really?....... ..i mean really?

real talk. Richt would NEVER, EVER, EVER offer Cager.

B/R Exclusive: Nation'''s Hottest WR Recruit, Lawrence Cager, Reveals New Top 6 | Bleacher Report

Maybe it's just time to sit this one out, buddy.

yeah. i will sit this one out lol. this kids is a waste of a scholarship and the kid i told the staff to offer is on his way to all big ten after going for 700 years and 7 tds last year. i didnt miss the mark here.

Guess this guy's eval was bs too:

Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer tells Lawrence Cager 'spots are filling up quick': Buckeyes recruiting | cleveland.com

How about just stop with the idiotic revisionist history. Yes, he was a big recruit. No, he hasn't panned out yet. No, he's probably wasn't lying about all the big offers and he probably didn't sneak into the USAAA game in someone's duffel bag.

he doesnt bug me as much as the terrell chatman offer becuase everyone knew he wasnt coming. It just blows my mind the amount threads there are about cager.

Advertisement

Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer tells Lawrence Cager 'spots are filling up quick': Buckeyes recruiting | cleveland.com

How about just stop with the idiotic revisionist history. Yes, he was a big recruit. No, he hasn't panned out yet. No, he's probably wasn't lying about all the big offers and he probably didn't sneak into the USAAA game in someone's duffel bag.

based on that article, i wouldnt be surprised if Urban Liar went to see him to appease Gibson and said the "filling up quick" thing as an excuse not to take him.

he doesnt bug me as much as the terrell chatman offer becuase everyone knew he wasnt coming. It just blows my mind the amount threads there are about cager.

It's not surprising. He's getting a ton of targets and coming up mostly snake eyes. I think giving up on him is a mistake. The potential is there. But Langham and co. should obviously be getting more snaps right now.

Advertisement

It's not surprising. He's getting a ton of targets and coming up mostly snake eyes. I think giving up on him is a mistake. The potential is there. But Langham and co. should obviously be getting more snaps right now.

im giving up because we are bringing in a much higher caliber of receiver the last couple classes and the one area he could excel, langham has beaten him out.

based on that article, i wouldnt be surprised if Urban Liar went to see him to appease Gibson and said the "filling up quick" thing as an excuse not to take him.

they dont understand the recruiting game, I followed this since 2007 and had to learn the hard way. I used to think that way of some of those types of fans that dont know wtf there talking about and think everything written on these media outlets r true.............I also learned like u just said coaches like Urban wont say yo u suck so they say spots r filling up not to hurt your feelings and knowing u dont want to commit early which means hes saying no thanks.

We R bringing in real wrs this next cycle.....I dont like them all but I dont pick them

they dont understand the recruiting game, I followed this since 2007 and had to learn the hard way. I used to think that way of some of those types of fans that dont know wtf there talking about and think everything written on these media outlets r true.............I also learned like u just said coaches like Urban wont say yo u suck so they say spots r filling up not to hurt your feelings and knowing u dont want to commit early which means hes saying no thanks.

We R bringing in real wrs this next cycle.....I dont like them all but I dont pick them

right. The kid i was mad that they didnt offer. his boy Nasir Upshur went to FSU. on this board he was reported as a soon to be commit when i told people he was not coming here.
I knew he wasnt. i thought he would go to michigan or osu but he ended up at FSU. if a player is talking to someone from espn he might be more truthful than if he is talking to someone from a site like caneinsight where he knows its focused on covering a team and their fan base might get mad. These coaches play kids all the time. jimbo, saban ,urban, they all do it.

Advertisement

right. The kid i was mad that they didnt offer. his boy Nasir Upshur went to FSU. on this board he was reported as a soon to be commit when i told people he was not coming here.
I knew he wasnt. i thought he would go to michigan or osu but he ended up at FSU. if a player is talking to someone from espn he might be more truthful than if he is talking to someone from a site like caneinsight where he knows its focused on covering a team and their fan base might get mad. These coaches play kids all the time. jimbo, saban ,urban, they all do it.

the three best recruiters right there

the three best recruiters right there

"Spots filling up" a few weeks later, "Mr Gibson. we told youre buddy spots were filling up and he didnt commit so we had to move on" lol

these coaches lie all the time. you think UT was recruiting tyler byrd to play db? they let him think that but they knew they want him at WR because his mutant belly button can get them those close 1st downs

these coaches lie all the time. you think UT was recruiting tyler byrd to play db? they let him think that but they knew they want him at WR because his mutant belly button can get them those close 1st downs

Ni99@ got a ninja turtle on his stomach

Advertisement
Back