Cager

Cager is just like every other player cis porsters obssess over for no reason, e.g. Herb Waters. He’s never done anything to warrant any hype whatsoever. I hope he steps up because we really need WRs to start performing.

Right now he’s Lance Leggett without the good freshman season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cager is just like every ther player cis porsters obssess over for no reason, e.g. Herb Waters. He’s never done anything to warrant any hype whatsoever. I hope he steps up because we really need WRs to start performing.

Huh? Huge plays by wrs are the reason we're 5-0. Berrios and langham won our last two games for us. Mullins and Thomas also stepped up big on two critical catches when we needed them.

Cager is just like every ther player cis porsters obssess over for no reason, e.g. Herb Waters. He’s never done anything to warrant any hype whatsoever. I hope he steps up because we really need WRs to start performing.

Huh? Huge plays by wrs are the reason we're 5-0. Berrios and langham won our last two games for us. Mullins and Thomas also stepped up big on two critical catches when we needed them.

Those two have made big plays in the clutch but we’ve struggled to get guys open for large portions of the games. Cager and Harley get a lot of snaps and do nothing. Harley at least gets open. Cager gets shoved out of bounds by midget DBs. We have one WR with more than ten catches.

its not cagers fault just like its not trayvone grays, robert knowles, michael jackson,etc. these guys really dont belong at a school like um

Can't trash Rosier, Berrios, and Langham anymore, so people are moving on to Cager, how predictable.

He had a bad game, and Langham should get more reps. That doesn't mean his scholarship should be pulled like some are crying about.

If it were up to CIS groupthink, we'd have about 10 players on the roster right now

Well said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
its not cagers fault just like its not trayvone grays, robert knowles, michael jackson,etc. these guys really dont belong at a school like um

I don’t think it’s fair to list any of those guys with Knowles. Gray still hasn’t gotten enough reps to show what he’s got but I think that day is coming soon. Listing Jackson in there is idiotic. Kid has come a long way and is making some football plays. Cager still has some if he can get some confidence and start fighTing through his routes. But he had better get on board quick because the Legend has taken a big dump on his front patio and claimed that spot as his own. As far as Knowles maybe they thought they could turn him into something when they ripped him from FiU. Maybe because he’s a hitter. But he lacks any awareness in space and has no business being out there. Totally different than the others who either have the ability or have shown they have the talent to play. Knowles has shown neither.

He doesn't look healthy with that knee.

Meant to post something about this earlier in the week. I think Cager is hurt and it happened in the GT game. Noticed after (maybe) the 1st quarter he never went back in the game and he was limping very badly. I know Langham has passed him up but that is not why Cager didn't play more towards the end of the game.

I was at the game and was surprised how much he was limping when I really didn't even see him take a hit.

I don’t think it’s fair to list any of those guys with Knowles. Gray still hasn’t gotten enough reps to show what he’s got but I think that day is coming soon. Listing Jackson in there is idiotic. Kid has come a long way and is making some football plays. Cager still has some if he can get some confidence and start fighTing through his routes. But he had better get on board quick because the Legend has taken a big dump on his front patio and claimed that spot as his own. As far as Knowles maybe they thought they could turn him into something when they ripped him from FiU. Maybe because he’s a hitter. But he lacks any awareness in space and has no business being out there. Totally different than the others who either have the ability or have shown they have the talent to play. Knowles has shown neither.

michael jackson will make a play but he will also make 3 bad ones or missed tackles. overall he has come a long way and is most productive of thse kids

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back