Cade Weldon Goneja

LOL - no.

Why do people keep thinking that the news of what the NCAA has decided is out there? If the news was out there, it would get out, widely. There is no such thing as a secret.

Please, explain to me how that would work, that he would know that, yet it’s not out there.
It made me wonder is all no reason to over anylize, I have no clue just like the rest of us by it just seemed strange considering the timing since this was the supposed week we were to hear something about "the decision".

Advertisement
Advertisement
It made me wonder is all no reason to over anylize, I have no clue just like the rest of us by it just seemed strange considering the timing since this was the supposed week we were to hear something about "the decision".

I get that, but my point is that if he knows, 1,000 other people know. You know how you keep a secret? Don’t tell anybody. Not one single person.

Anyway, the NCAA doesn’t work like that.

They’re not going to let one or two people at Miami or in Tate’s camp know before they make a general announcement. They’re going to make their decision and that’s when everybody finds out at the same time.

That’s how it works.

Advertisement
Blood in blood out! Manny go make Cade your b!txch! You don’t come to Miami and just leave without any punishment! Nuff fcukin said!

Advertisement
Was never good enough to be here in the first place.

He was average coming out of HS where he faced minimal comp & was fairly inaccurate in scrimmages (which is really all there is to go on aside from 3 plays vs Savannah St, one of which was a dropped int).

The only reason he was ever on this team is because his dad was coached by & is very close with Richt.

He simply wasn't good enough to play here, then combine that his off the field immaturity & it was only a matter of time before he was outta here with Diaz as the HC.

As far as him being a starter elsewhere, maybe at a program like Tulane, ECU or Charlotte, don't think he could start at UCF, USF, maybe FIU or FAU.

Advertisement
Best of luck to Cade wherever he lands. I agree, he became an example for the other QB’s and the offense in general. Perhaps the announcement of where he’s going will come out shortly. But I don’t think he lands at a place like UCF unless he turns his crap around. He smells more like a East Carolina, Memphis, etc type

Advertisement
Back