Cade Weldon Goneja

I don’t feel bad for Cade he had every chance to start here if he would have just handled business away from the field

Maybe a fresh starter at a smaller program will do him well...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you even pay attention to the fact that the last guy who won heisman and is likely first pick in draft transferred or we are all giddy about Tate?

I’m not saying Cade is either, but the still on roster logic isn’t that black and white
Murray played as a true freshmen. His reason for transferring wasn't because he couldn't get on the field.

Hmmm interesting I wonder if that means he heard news on Tate? The fact he waited this late makes you wonder.

LOL - no.

Why do people keep thinking that the news of what the NCAA has decided is out there? If the news was out there, it would get out, widely. There is no such thing as a secret.

Please, explain to me how that would work, that he would know that, yet it’s not out there.

Advertisement
Not surprised in the least Cade is transferring. But am shocked it’s 1 day before Spring practice. I wonder, did Diaz hear of additional improprieties by Weldon? Or was this truly a mutually agreed upon decision that’s in the best interest of both parties? I wish him the best of luck wherever he goes, unless it’s a smaller school I fear he will be nothing more than a backup.
Too many QBs to evaluate for a starter roll up in the air - and a job he was never going to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back