Cade Weldon Goneja

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Enos rub him the wrong way already?

Said it in other posts but I bet the QB room is in for a wakeup call. The blowback is no longer going to be only due to missing study halls or off field nonsense but Enos seems like the kinda guy that simply won't tolerate laziness or stupidity when it comes to learning and executing his offense. I don't think Rick was easy on the QBs but I think his approach was more holistic where he was trying to develop and mature these kids as QBs AND as students/men.

Nothing wrong with that but I also want the fear of God put into them if they're not prepared. Did any of us ever see N'Kushi seem like that was the case last year?
Excellent post and I hope that Enos is doing this exact same thing. Qbs will be accountable and those that BS around will be shown the friggin door.

Showed up to first day of conditioning, vomited 60 yards into his first 110, sat down and pulled out a cigarette to help him catch his breath. 45 seconds later, he and Manny reached this “mutual” decision.

Hahahaha. Manny was actually going to be fine with it until he saw the kid was smoking Virginia Slims. He was handcuffed. Kid had to go.

Advertisement
Would love to see him get his **** together and go somewhere like Valdosta State (or wherever) and shine. He does have some talent no doubt. Good luck Cade!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Back