Bye Tate

I don't see it that way. Weren't Jordan, Tate, and Bolden all teammates together? I think he wanted to be QB on a team where he felt he could be happy. He bought into Enos' and his own hype, and didn't realize he had peaked in HS.

Regardless, I honestly don't understand that vitriol for the kid. Hope he realizes he'd be better off at WR or finds some other career. Good luck to him.

I don't hate the guy but dont care for him. He act like he's some great player but he sucks. People fawned over him cause he was a five star .......reality is he's trash. He can tell what kinda person he is by him making this announcement when he's like 5th string.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Still don’t get the hate this kid gets🤷🏾‍♂️ From fans or critics, it obviously didn’t work out here but I hope He succeeds elsewhere
Did he not quit on the team last year? Smh at the willful ignorance.

Manny needs learn from this and be very hesitant on allowing quitters back on the team. It hasn’t worked out well for us.

Still don’t get the hate this kid gets🤷🏾‍♂️ From fans or critics, it obviously didn’t work out here but I hope He succeeds elsewhere
This has been the most false narrative about him on this board, it's not hate, nobody hates Tate.

Telling the truth about him is not hate, he 5-star QB that was overly ****y on social media & got humbled because he talked shìt as if he was a Superstar. People can try to revise history all the want, but Tate had a large fanbase on here that delusionally swore he was the 2nd coming & anytime anyone would try to talk some sense into them they would immediately get called "haters".

The fact is, he was a massive bust, 3 different OC's have seen him in practice & completely buried him under their Depth charts because he's just not good enough to be a P5 QB & there's no arguing it.

The heat he got on social media he brought on himself, people don't "hate Tate" some just aren't going to continue to make excuses for why he's literally never started a game in his entire career when it's beyond obvious that he simply can't play at this level.

Advertisement
Why opt out of a free season though? It seems like being a good teammate on the bench could only help whatever little chance of getting a G5 or FCS school to give him a shot. Now he looks like a quitter on top of a two time loser.

He can't pass worth a **** but fact is he has an elite shuttle time. I think if he'd actually dedicated himself to being a WR and put in the work for the last couple of years, he could have found some playing time, especially given Miami's lack of depth at WR.

Advertisement
Sometimes Hype gives life to Hate, or what appears to be so. Not a coincidence that some hypers are now claiming hate. Sending him off with a pink ribbon on his legacy here and a participation trophy 🏆.

No cuss words, name-calling or “he’s a quitter” although he has quit on his teammates several times already. Dudes talking about fitment when the dude is just horrible period. N’Kosi made videos flashing money and clapping cheeks and dudes lost their minds 😂 he was every profane word imaginable. U would’ve thought he shot up a daycare or nursing home.

He should try WR because he has received more passes than he could ever complete.

This has been the most false narrative about him on this board, it's not hate, nobody hates Tate.

Telling the truth about him is not hate, he 5-star QB that was overly ****y on social media & got humbled because he talked shìt as if he was a Superstar. People can try to revise history all the want, but Tate had a large fanbase on here that delusionally swore he was the 2nd coming & anytime anyone would try to talk some sense into them they would immediately get called "haters".

The fact is, he was a massive bust, 3 different OC's have seen him in practice & completely buried him under their Depth charts because he's just not good enough to be a P5 QB & there's no arguing it.

The heat he got on social media he brought on himself, people don't "hate Tate" some just aren't going to continue to make excuses for why he's literally never started a game in his entire career when it's beyond obvious that he simply can't play at this level.
Still chose to become a cane, I don’t hate the kid 🤷🏾‍♂️, it didn’t work out. Is what it is

Advertisement
I honestly thought this kid would be dynamic running the football and just good enough as a passer to keep people honest.

When I saw him in the open field against LT I was simply shocked at how bad he looked. Most likely he wouldn’t get on the field at QB at Missouri State, which was 1-10 last year.

If he truly wanted to help the team he could become a slot WR and provide depth. Most likely, he just wants to live the lifestyle and be a social media influencer.

I can’t really blame the guy. That sounds like a **** of a lot of fun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back