Bye Tate

Advertisement
Advertisement
TrumpyCane has opted in Kiki's ********
frustrated fainting GIF

Still don’t get the hate this kid gets🤷🏾‍♂️ From fans or critics, it obviously didn’t work out here but I hope He succeed elsewhere
I still remember the interview after a practice where he said, “I was like whoa, they run everything under center here.” Something in me thought the kid was screwed then, and I have no idea why he came here not knowing the type of O Enos was going to run.

During his entire “career” here I’ve gone back and thought about that statement multiple times, it was such a foreshadowing moment.

I still remember the interview after a practice where he said, “I was like whoa, they run everything under center here.” Something in me thought the kid was screwed then, and I have no idea why he came here not knowing the type of O Enos was going to run.

During his entire “career” here I’ve gone back and thought about that statement multiple times, it was such a foreshadowing moment.
Was definitely a bad fit.. Enos mustve fooled alot of people

Advertisement
Should have never let him come here in the first place. Dude is a legend in his own mind.

I don't see it that way. Weren't Jordan, Tate, and Bolden all teammates together? I think he wanted to be QB on a team where he felt he could be happy. He bought into Enos' and his own hype, and didn't realize he had peaked in HS.

Regardless, I honestly don't understand that vitriol for the kid. Hope he realizes he'd be better off at WR or finds some other career. Good luck to him.

Advertisement
Feel bad for him, but he’s just not a D1 QB.

You can be an athlete and make things happen in high school, and not have it translate to college.

His best shot is a lower tier FCS school, but honestly, I don’t even think he has it the physical tools to be successful there. Plus his mental makeup, his ego, seems fragile.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back