Bye Tate

Advertisement
The one positive thing that Tate did for the Canes that everyone should be thankful for is recruiting Bolden and Phillips to the Canes. Other than that though....
Wasn't Bolden here first? He knew he was coming in December. And we were talking to Phillips?

This has been the most false narrative about him on this board, it's not hate, nobody hates Tate.

Telling the truth about him is not hate, he 5-star QB that was overly ****y on social media & got humbled because he talked shìt as if he was a Superstar. People can try to revise history all the want, but Tate had a large fanbase on here that delusionally swore he was the 2nd coming & anytime anyone would try to talk some sense into them they would immediately get called "haters".

The fact is, he was a massive bust, 3 different OC's have seen him in practice & completely buried him under their Depth charts because he's just not good enough to be a P5 QB & there's no arguing it.

The heat he got on social media he brought on himself, people don't "hate Tate" some just aren't going to continue to make excuses for why he's literally never started a game in his entire career when it's beyond obvious that he simply can't play at this level.

I dont think anyone can dispute what you wrote. It seems fairly factual. That said I cannot be too critical of the kid. He was thrust into the spotlight as a minor in HS because of his success at a national power high school and a TV show that featured him. We've seen countless stories of child actors in Hollywood who fall into drugs, depression, etc. when their careers fizzle as adults. I totally accounted for Tate's mental health struggles to this.

I guess its just tough when folks are here to talk football and the topic is actually a young man struggling with his own personal limitations.

Advertisement
Legitimately one of the most overrated QB's I've ever seen...

I remember all the arguments I used to have with the Cult of Tathaniel, good God he had some delusional fans lol.
He could not throw the ball and why would anybody want a QB who could not throw it? Something you need to be a QB. Never saw a tape of him from high school to know what the hype was about since he never did anything worth anything in college.

1612543404996.jpeg

My friends little bro just matched with Rylee. Felt like I had to post it for some reason.

Side note: I’m a 40 year old man that needs to get a life.

Advertisement
View attachment 142982
My friends little bro just matched with Rylee. Felt like I had to post it for some reason.

Side note: I’m a 40 year old man that needs to get a life.

Nothing wrong with being engaged in this as a 40 year old....just make sure you hit ctrl-alt-delete when Mom comes downstairs to inspect your basement "apartment".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back