Bye Tate

I won’t ever **** on a kid who wanted to be a Cane. It didn’t work out. Our coach is an idiot anyways. This is the same kid who stole snaps from Haskins in 2018 against Michigan.

Scorchometer gives this take 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's kinda my point brother. Gregg got a lot of backlash even despite him being a potential first round pick.
Yeah... I wish he stayed but I also didn’t agree with the backlash. It’s his life and given his very high draft projection, it was probably sound business advice.

thank the Lord I don't have to hear about this entitled child ever again

I've told you guys now for years that he was gonna do nothing here, have I not?

kiki cracks me up tho, soon as that chick saw she was just dating some normal college dude and that he was never gonna even sniff the field... NOPE NOPE NOPE

Advertisement
thank the Lord I don't have to hear about this entitled child ever again

I've told you guys now for years that he was gonna do nothing here, have I not?

kiki cracks me up tho, soon as that chick saw she was just dating some normal college dude and that he was never gonna even sniff the field... NOPE NOPE NOPE
Never lose sight of female nature

Advertisement
I still remember the interview after a practice where he said, “I was like whoa, they run everything under center here.” Something in me thought the kid was screwed then, and I have no idea why he came here not knowing the type of O Enos was going to run.

During his entire “career” here I’ve gone back and thought about that statement multiple times, it was such a foreshadowing moment.
He should never have come here. Either he is an idiot and didn’t bother discussing what type of offense they were going to run or he never really planned on playing and just wanted to go to school in Miami instead of Columbus. Which I don’t blame him for.

So which coach is at fault for Martell not climbing the depth chart and transferring? That’s how this works right? A highly touted recruit comes in and does nothing besides get passed on the depth chart and then we blame the coaches when he transfers, right? I mean it’s not like quarterback play was so incredible last year. Why didn’t Martell get any playing time?

Oh yeah, it’s because he sucked.

Advertisement
Back