Bye Krazycane

Saviorcane

Banned
Banned
***** *** ************ you have dogged kaaya since you have been here. So he has been drafted time to leave you were wrong.

Advertisement
If he said he'd leave if Kaaya got drafted (as this post implies) I'm sure he will. Numerous times people have claimed they would leave or change their names if something happened, and every single time they have been true to their word. I can't imagine this being any different.

Lol **** actn sensitive and shx. I should he given props for obviously being right about how NFL teams would view Kaaya. It is what it is, but I never agreed to being banned if he got drafted so I don't understand op?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Considering how fast he faded his original bet, rest assured we haven't heard the last of his drivel.

Go Canes!

Lol **** actn sensitive and shx. I should he given props for obviously being right about how NFL teams would view Kaaya. It is what it is, but I never agreed to being banned if he got drafted so I don't understand op?

I think he meant KYS

Advertisement
The kid comes from money and leaves a chance for a run at the championship against all advice to sit the bench in the NFL. Don't think he gives a **** about the U as much as anyone on these boards honesty.

Lmao at OP banging his chest on kaaya getting a sympathy pick by his old coach.

Banging my chest? Get the **** out of my face. The porster krazycane stated he would not get drafted. Kaaya got drafted even though he made a terrible decision to leave. Doesn't really matter where he got drafted the fact is he did get drafted.

Advertisement

English mother fcker do you speak it?

Advertisement
Back