Bye Krazycane

Brad's interview with Pete was a total sham as Brad was unwilling to be honest abt his reasons to leave. Losing Coley was a bigger part of his reason than he admitted.. Brad did land in a good spot hope he takes advantage of his opportunity..

Advertisement
I never really understood threads that call out other posters or bets to have people "band".

There is something called an ignore user function.

Use it people. I know I do.

If he doesn't come back as Krazycane I'm sure he'll come back under a different username.

If anyone should get banned it is the dozens of porsters who thought Kaaya was going in the first round and some who even suggested he would go #1 .

Advertisement
If anyone should get banned it is the dozens of porsters who thought Kaaya was going in the first round and some who even suggested he would go #1 .

Dozens? It was like 95% of the people on here. I could bump numerous threads, but I think I've hit my quota for the week.

It's this simple.

You either keep your word or you don't.

If you're going to say "I'll delete my account if "x" happens" and x happens, then do it.

Otherwise you will be hunted down and dealt with..

The kid comes from money and leaves a chance for a run at the championship against all advice to sit the bench in the NFL. Don't think he gives a **** about the U as much as anyone on these boards honesty.

Or just maybe he was ready for a new challenge. 88 I would venture to guess you are 29 or 30 right. Get a little older and you will realize the best decisions you make are for yourself. I know you are a Hurricanes football nut and nobody can argue that. Hey made his bed I'm sure he will sleep in it.

We are not a championship caliber team, but I will let you continue to say it and type it. Win the **** coastal first, we cannot even do that. We are what we are until we start winning meaningful games.

The kid comes from money and leaves a chance for a run at the championship against all advice to sit the bench in the NFL. Don't think he gives a **** about the U as much as anyone on these boards honesty.

Or just maybe he was ready for a new challenge. 88 I would venture to guess you are 29 or 30 right. Get a little older and you will realize the best decisions you make are for yourself. I know you are a Hurricanes football nut and nobody can argue that. Hey made his bed I'm sure he will sleep in it.

We are not a championship caliber team, but I will let you continue to say it and type it. Win the **** coastal first, we cannot even do that. We are what we are until we start winning meaningful games.

Doing something for your own benefit doesn't mean that you're making the best decision for yourself.

Advertisement

Doing something for your own benefit doesn't mean that you're making the best decision for yourself.

Huh? That's exactly what it means.

exactly. every decision ever, is for the decision maker's own benefit. whether or not it actually ends up being the "best" decision... no one knows that. he'll never know what coulda been had he stayed to finish what he started.

Are we the only fans that trash our own constantly?

Yup...

some if not most 'canes' fans treat the Canes and their STUDENT-athletes as if they are part of the NFL and the worse part is they don't even show up on saturdays.. have a national reputation of having half-empty stadium on gamedays (maybe not this past season but over the last decade) but consistently talk sh*t about college kids as if they are paid athletes.. I'm guilty of it sometimes but no matter what.. I still want them to have a bright futures because they are Canes for life period.. some people on here make it seem they want them to fail in life just because they didn't beat FSU.. come on bruh.. they're just kids..

What?

Advertisement

What?

If you're doing something that benefits you, then you're making the best decision for yourself. It's pretty simple and straightforward. It's not complicated at all.

You're probably trying to get something else across, but you're not being clear. Maybe some long term vs short term stuff, or game theory. Who knows.

What?

If you're doing something that benefits you, then you're making the best decision for yourself. It's pretty simple and straightforward. It's not complicated at all.

You're probably trying to get something else across, but you're not being clear. Maybe some long term vs short term stuff, or game theory. Who knows.

It's pretty clear. Luckily we have a great analogy here. Kaaya left the team for his own benefit; the best decision for himself would've been to stay to increase his draft stock.

Advertisement
Run at a championship?!

Man, our fans . . .

What?

It's pretty clear. Luckily we have a great analogy here. Kaaya left the team for his own benefit; the best decision for himself would've been to stay to increase his draft stock.

You're kind of dense.

Then then staying would have been to his benefit, not leaving this year, since staying was the best decision of the two possible decisions. By definition, the better of two decisions is the one that is to your benefit, not the lesser of the two decisions.

It's called the English language. Learn how to use it.

Last edited:

What?

You're kind of dense.

Then then staying would have been to his benefit, not leaving this year, since it was the best decision of the two possible decisions. By definition, the better of two decisions is the one that is to your benefit, not the lesser of the two decisions.

It's called the English language. Learn how to use it.

It's a perceived benefit. Perceptions aren't reality. Sorry if that wasn't clear to you, my doctorate isn't in English.

Run at a championship?!

Man, our fans . . .

We're probably going to be preseason top 20 team. It's not reasonable to expect a championship run? We have one game this year that we shouldn't be favored.

Advertisement
Back