Bye Krazycane

Advertisement
If anyone should get banned it is the dozens of porsters who thought Kaaya was going in the first round and some who even suggested he would go #1 .
I'll eat crow. I was in belief that he would be a 1st round pick. But like many others im sure, I believed he would also improve which he did not...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The kid comes from money and leaves a chance for a run at the championship against all advice to sit the bench in the NFL. Don't think he gives a **** about the U as much as anyone on these boards honesty.
Run at a championship?!

Man, our fans . . .

A chance to come back against a weak schedule, a top 5-10 defense... a veteran line that from all accounts seems improved, elite pass catchers and an elite running back.

Are we really that far behind the Oklahoma team Baker Mayfield decided to stick around for?

Advertisement
If anyone should get banned it is the dozens of porsters who thought Kaaya was going in the first round and some who even suggested he would go #1 .

Dozens? It was like 95% of the people on here. I could bump numerous threads, but I think I've hit my quota for the week.

exactly most of this **** board was saying crazy **** like Kaaya is better than Deshaun Watson and will be a 1st round pick or at worst 2nd round pick. but i'm tripping lol

Dozens? It was like 95% of the people on here. I could bump numerous threads, but I think I've hit my quota for the week.

exactly most of this **** board was saying crazy **** like Kaaya is better than Deshaun Watson and will be a 1st round pick or at worst 2nd round pick. but i'm tripping lol

No you're tripping bc of your weird obsession with going above and beyond to bash kaaya any chance you get. Even in threads that have nothing to do with him. I would recommend choosing some healthier hobbies. Probably angry to see him gone from this team since you'll have less to talk about

There were draft experts making those same predictions...

Advertisement

oh you mean the gossipers who make up **** on ESPN? if you're not in the war room with each team no one knows how they feel about each individual player. "draft experts" is just another made up job title to feed viewers / readers bs to keep us entertained.

Something has to be seriously wrong with your eyes, to have watched Kaaya closely for 3 years, and believe he is anywhere near the level of talent Deshaun Watson is or just an elite qb prospect in general.

Lol at chest pounding after getting drafted at the end of the 6th round

Lol at leaving early to get picked in the 6th round by Detriot. Great decision making by Kaaya.

It's the best decision for Miami longer term. If he would have stayed, 2018, when the youngens were reaching their potential, the y would be breaking in a new QB.

Ehhhh, im not thrilled with what Richt has to work with at the QB position.

oh you mean the gossipers who make up **** on ESPN? if you're not in the war room with each team no one knows how they feel about each individual player. "draft experts" is just another made up job title to feed viewers / readers bs to keep us entertained.

Something has to be seriously wrong with your eyes, to have watched Kaaya closely for 3 years, and believe he is anywhere near the level of talent Deshaun Watson is or just an elite qb prospect in general.

Lol not arguing with you on those points, I can't stand ESPN nor do I think Kaaya is elite.

Just saying there was multiple analysts and websites, not just ESPN, that were saying Kaaya and Watson were top picks.

Posters come up with some Krazy stuff, but they didn't pull that out of thin air.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back