By far the worst loss in my 35 years as a fan

Advertisement
I know they won’t fire Manure because my school is run by gutless pvssies and toilet lickers. But in any other business in the world, if an employee had a performance like that, he’d be fired on the spot. That was the equivalent of squeezing every female coworker’s **** while screaming “HONK! HONK!” and then running around hurling racial epithets and following that up by taking a giant dump on the boss’s desk and wiping your *** with his tie and then pimp slapping him with the poo soaked tie.

I thought the GT loss was the worst thing I’d ever see. But this one takes the cake by a hundred miles.

In closing, why were we huddling and walking around so late in the game down 3 scores?
Goes back to 86 for me. Never thought I would see a game like this back then or ever. Hard to believe how far we’ve fallen. It’s sad. Like losing a loved one.

I know they won’t fire Manure because my school is run by gutless pvssies and toilet lickers. But in any other business in the world, if an employee had a performance like that, he’d be fired on the spot. That was the equivalent of squeezing every female coworker’s **** while screaming “HONK! HONK!” and then running around hurling racial epithets and following that up by taking a giant dump on the boss’s desk and wiping your *** with his tie and then pimp slapping him with the poo soaked tie.

I thought the GT loss was the worst thing I’d ever see. But this one takes the cake by a hundred miles.

In closing, why were we huddling and walking around so late in the game down 3 scores?
Worst loss I have ever seen and I have been here since the late 70’s. What the f&ck has happened?

Advertisement
I have more of these horrible losses than good wins as a hurricanes fan

I had to be proactive in texting people how disgusted I was so my phone wasn’t flooded with mocking messages. I feel like gomer Pyle behind the group sucking my thump with my pants at my ankles
I feel like Gomer Pyle sucking my thumb while getting anally pounded by Johnny Depth, Shorty Mack, and Mandingo at the same time.

Advertisement

what happened to reverse psychology?

I’ll give credit to the W but that fake injury stunt is exactly why he has zero shot at ever coming back. He’s a slime ball.

Yeah, but he could be OUR slime ball - our WINNING slime ball.

Hey - when I served in combat - came upon a couple dozen enemy bathing in a creek. Now some may think it wasn't fair what I did - but I wasn't there trying to take the moral high ground.

You play to win - within the rules - or don't bother.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back