By far the worst loss in my 35 years as a fan

I know they won’t fire Manure because my school is run by gutless pvssies and toilet lickers. But in any other business in the world, if an employee had a performance like that, he’d be fired on the spot. That was the equivalent of squeezing every female coworker’s **** while screaming “HONK! HONK!” and then running around hurling racial epithets and following that up by taking a giant dump on the boss’s desk and wiping your *** with his tie and then pimp slapping him with the poo soaked tie.

I thought the GT loss was the worst thing I’d ever see. But this one takes the cake by a hundred miles.

In closing, why were we huddling and walking around so late in the game down 3 scores?
Yes, but how do you really feel?

Answer to your last question: Because Manny learned who to close out games with a loss that has people feeling bad for you from the champion of pity -- St Bobby.

Advertisement
I know they won’t fire Manure because my school is run by gutless pvssies and toilet lickers. But in any other business in the world, if an employee had a performance like that, he’d be fired on the spot. That was the equivalent of squeezing every female coworker’s **** while screaming “HONK! HONK!” and then running around hurling racial epithets and following that up by taking a giant dump on the boss’s desk and wiping your *** with his tie and then pimp slapping him with the poo soaked tie.

I thought the GT loss was the worst thing I’d ever see. But this one takes the cake by a hundred miles.

In closing, why were we huddling and walking around so late in the game down 3 scores?
I was in the OB for the gator flop so that is a mountain to climb for worst loss but **** it feels a little like it.

Milking the clock on that 3rd quarter FG drive is what drove me out of the stadium. I just walked out and never looked back. Probably my last Canes game ever.
No sense of urgency until it's too late. How many plays did we leave out there by not speeding the tempo up? When you have vastly superior talent, you hurry the **** up and wear the other team out. Odds are you will score more points running 80 plays than 60. Especially against an opponent that is known for wearing out. Just the most pathetic display of coaching I have ever seen.

I was in the OB for the gator flop so that is a mountain to climb for worst loss but **** it feels a little like it.
Worst loss from the perspective of biggest abject failure of performance against a completely outmanned opponent. The Porter Fiesta Bowl loss was more gut-wrenching because of the stakes and the fact the game was over. But this was the worst in terms of the opponent.

Advertisement
No sense of urgency until it's too late. How many plays did we leave out there by not speeding the tempo up? When you have vastly superior talent, you hurry the **** up and wear the other team out. Odds are you will score more points running 80 plays than 60. Especially against an opponent that is known for wearing out. Just the most pathetic display of coaching I have ever seen.
Isn’t Swasey their conditioning coach? And we didn’t test their conditioning until the end of the game. When we sped up the tempo we had guys wide open and Jarren wasn’t thinking so much and choking.

The fact that we played so low tempo all night was a gigantic disgrace.

What do you do when your team is sleepwalking and the other team keeps flopping late in the play clock while we’re slowly getting plays in? Of course, slow it down. Keep the energy as low as possible and give them a chance to rest and to look to the sidelines for the flop signal.

Completely inexplicable. I couldn't believe what I was watching!

Isn’t Swasey their conditioning coach? And we didn’t test their conditioning until the end of the game. When we sped up the tempo we had guys wide open and Jarren wasn’t thinking so much and choking.

What do you do when your team is sleepwalking and the other team keeps flopping late in the play clock while we’re slowly getting plays in? Of course, slow it down. Keep the energy as low as possible and give them a chance to rest and to look to the sidelines for the flop signal.

When we had the 7 minute drive down 16-0 in the 3rd quarter and settled for a 22 yard field goal is when I was completely done with Dan Enos. We huddled after every play and ran the play clock down just to run the ball until we got inside the 10. We went from being down 16 (2 Touchdowns) to down 13 (2 Touchdowns). Amazing level of ineptitude for a guy making 1.5 Million.

I can’t fault some of the players for showing some life and excitement. I’m much more sick of guys like Bandy, Ivey, Blades, Shaq, Pinckney, our DL, our OL, Jarren, and many others who were gutless no shows. Ultimately, it’s all on Manure, but what kind of devout loser do you have to be as a player to let FIU punk you?

Even our worst coached teams under Shanntard, Coker, and Folden would find a way to rally amongst themselves to say “we’re not going to humiliate our families by losing to an awful Sun Belt team coached by a dehydrated **** towel.”

These losers let themselves get their cheeks split by a horrible G5 team and had nothing to say about it. Just laid there and took it. It looked consensual so I can’t even call it forcible sodomy. I heard our guys cooing and looking to cuddle afterwards.

The only ones getting violated & penetrated from forced entry, are the POS, ungrateful, dyck suckers in this hoe *** fanbase. You would think after 15+ yrs these amoral, ill-reputes, who lack even an ounce of integrity & character, would finally muster of the humility to at least put some respek on the real legend's name. The one they call Butch. It's like these POS are Butch's ******* children, and don't even know who their Daddy is. On Sat he finally came to tax that ***, and administer a timely & well deserved *** whoopin

Last edited:
Advertisement

Most disgusting thing I have ever seen. The flops were bad, but the fact Manny had NO answer for it was far worse. We played right into their hands, time after time.

This was the same Manny Diaz that was milking the clock before calling a timeout against mighty CMU with 12:30 left in the game. He is NOT head coach material. I had some hope when he was hired, but the Enos hire was so left field it just killed my hopes. I wish I was wrong about Enos, and I even thought that maybe things were improving, but for once in my life I had that one pegged. Maybe I was the blind squirrel finding a nut, but **** it, it was a big freaking nut. How so many other squirrels didn't see it is beyond me.

I'm at 35+ also and while I remember the losses to ND, Alabama, Penn State and many others before mirclacle of '83 this is different. Those hurt but against very good teams. This loss is an embarrassment because its FIU and Butch. Everyone on the sideline is to blame, obviously some had more blame than others. But we knew we were in trouble after the 1st 10 minutes and couldn't make adjustments against FIU. We had many wins that we thought could be the turning point the last 20 years that weren't. Maybe this loss will be the turning point cause there's nothing that makes sense.

Worst loss from the perspective of biggest abject failure of performance against a completely outmanned opponent. The Porter Fiesta Bowl loss was more gut-wrenching because of the stakes and the fact the game was over. But this was the worst in terms of the opponent.
Oh yeah, The two Fiesta Bowl losses were painful but against top teams that we should have beat but needed to play good game to do it. This one is total "put brown bag over our heads" level.

Advertisement

No question, given the stakes, the 2002 Fiesta Bowl was a level of depression few sports fan ever experience, but, in theory it was a recoverable event. It was one year, and one game, we were still THE college football program of the day. We could credibly tell the world we had a very high floor.

This loss to FIU, on the other hand, is on the other end of the spectrum, probably beyond it. You have no credibility in saying you even have a floor anymore. Power 5 programs don't lose to FIU, let alone most CUSA teams given their 3-4 record in conference play. Our coaches will have a hard time proving they aren't incontinent given how badly this team was prepared.

He’s probably at the Y this morning. While others rest on Sunday’s, CD goes full on mat drills with a hairy guy known as The Turk and some Scary Larry guy while the chainsaw wielding midget (minus the chainsaw) checks singlets.

@1mg of Epi and @1LuvCane were both at the recent Sunday mat drills and said it’s the same routine as before except that now the midget is more thorough in his singlet checking... ever since “The Incident”.
I haven't been able to sleep, since the incident... Thank God for the midget...
4e1d003d5fdc4a430a5141b069527b61.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back