By far the worst loss in my 35 years as a fan

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
I know they won’t fire Manure because my school is run by gutless pvssies and toilet lickers. But in any other business in the world, if an employee had a performance like that, he’d be fired on the spot. That was the equivalent of squeezing every female coworker’s **** while screaming “HONK! HONK!” and then running around hurling racial epithets and following that up by taking a giant dump on the boss’s desk and wiping your *** with his tie and then pimp slapping him with the poo soaked tie.

I thought the GT loss was the worst thing I’d ever see. But this one takes the cake by a hundred miles.

In closing, why were we huddling and walking around so late in the game down 3 scores?

Advertisement
I know they won’t fire Manure because my school is run by gutless pvssies and toilet lickers. But in any other business in the world, if an employee had a performance like that, he’d be fired on the spot. That was the equivalent of squeezing every female coworker’s **** while screaming “HONK! HONK!” and then running around hurling racial epithets and following that up by taking a giant dump on the boss’s desk and wiping your *** with his tie and then pimp slapping him with the poo soaked tie.

I thought the GT loss was the worst thing I’d ever see. But this one takes the cake by a hundred miles.

In closing, why were we huddling and walking around so late in the game down 3 scores?
BINGO

Advertisement

Agreed on the loss and in the exact time interval.

They were huddling and walking around late when down by three scores because they were still overconfident they would suddenly come back and win. There was no actual plan or strategy (or effort) to actually do so.

Absolute trash.

Because Manuela doesn't know how to F^cking coach

Advertisement

I had to be proactive in texting people how disgusted I was so my phone wasn’t flooded with mocking messages. I feel like gomer Pyle behind the group sucking my thump with my pants at my ankles

Advertisement

because both of our coordinators have the IQs of beach sand.

Advertisement

Sucks man there isn't any hope chise

It's over

Advertisement
Back