Butch on 790 the Ticket

Advertisement
So, are they going to ask Butch about the pictures, tomorrow morning?

So, are they going to ask Butch about the pictures, tomorrow morning?

They can't just ignore it. They have to ask.

His answer should be along the lines of, "Those pictures are an embarrassment on many levels. I can't speak for the university, but they'll probably conduct a quiet, but thorough investigation. Then take appropriate action. The season is about to start. The pictures may indicate a lack of football focus."

That's about as publicly critical as he can get, if he feels that he has a real chance at the job. If he blisters the mess, then he realizes there's no hope.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Every Butch thread is perpetually bumped by Dynasty and Archer. Come clean-- What is Butch paying you and is he your Uncle?

It's real simple.

Top College Team Builder - Butch Davis
Top Recruiter - Butch Davis
Top Talent Evaluator - Butch Davis
Top Talent Developer - Butch Davis
Top Program Builder - Butch Davis
Top Talent Stockpiler - Butch Davis
Top Defensive Mind - Butch Davis
Top Drawer Motivator - Butch Davis
Top DC/OC evaluator - Butch Davis
Top Drawer Head Coach - Butch Davis
Top Evaluations from former Pro Hall of Fame - Butch Davis
Most First Round Picks - ? Saban may have passed Butch his past season - but I'm not sure. But for certain, Butch Davis is #1 or #2 .
Knows South Florida and South Florida football.
Maximum use of South Florida speed, quickness and talent.
Not being 31 scholarships down from Day 1, Butch can have us back in the top ten every year after two years at UM.

And through his work with ESPN, travels the country,
studies teams from all over the nation,
met and knows top positions coaches from everywhere
and knows the top D Coordinators and O Coordinators that would fit his winning athletes.

And we can afford Butch.

Other than a few things like this, I can't think of a damned thing.

So... Uncle?

Wow.

I'm not used to seeing taint post on here and use three dots.

Every Butch thread is perpetually bumped by Dynasty and Archer. Come clean-- What is Butch paying you and is he your Uncle?

It's real simple.

Most First Round Picks - ? Saban may have passed Butch his past season - but I'm not sure. But for certain, Butch Davis is #1 or #2 .
Not being 31 scholarships down from Day 1, Butch can have us back in the top ten every year after two years at UM.

and knows the top D Coordinators and O Coordinators that would fit his winning athletes.

And we can afford Butch.

So... Uncle?

Wow.

Husband?

It's real simple.

And we can afford Butch.

So... Uncle?

Wow.

Husband?

Stanky taint.

Advertisement
Idiots can't keep timelines straight, and can't keep things in perspective.

The day UNC let Butch go as an NCAA sacrificial goat for the wrongs the Administration was guilty of - the NCAA investigations were going on, and kept going on. Then there was another investigation by the State of North Carolina Attorney General - at the behest of Governor Jim Martin, and THAT one took a lot of time. THEN there were a couple other investigations again - to figure out who-hit-John.

It was in November of 2012 ( two football seasons ago) that Butch got the letter from Shepard Cooper, the NCAA's Director of the Committee of Infractions that read: "This is to confirm that the University of North Carolina Head Football Coach Paul "Butch" Davis was not alleged to have been involved in any violations of the NCAA legislation in the University of North Carolina Case (Case No. M357 / Infractions Report No. 360, March 12, 2012.)
Final reports took a few years by everyone.

During ANY investigation - no AD would touch Butch - as that would indicate a failure to use due diligence - and NO ONE could offer him anything until the last investigation, and the last finding was concluded.

So you UM football staff who keep slamming Butch - go choke yourself.

Well done Archer. You are doing the Lord's work by attempting to teach the cognitively deficient mouth breathers here to properly integrate concepts and think in a clear rational manner. You sir are performing a valuable public service and I salute you.

Advertisement

Click where it says "Menu". Then click on "More episodes"

What a stud interview! Butch talks about the pain of watching the 2001 NC game on TV instead of being the coach. You can hear it in his voice.

They ask him about the guey pics. Butch Davis don't play that GUEY SCHIT!!!

He says that probably wouldn't have happened on his team.....lulz

if u are too young to remember what butch went through when he took this job. you can criticize. its the same as young people who say lebron is better than michael jordan.

What a glorious glorious day it will be this November when Butch Davis returns to his rightful place atop the throne in Coral Gables.

Even better, the Gold Girls will tuck their tails and slither back up to New Jersey to follow their leader into the depths of the Hoboken public school system, where they'll root him on as new P.E. coach of the high school.

Advertisement
Butch Davis is a God.

Zaslow and Joy Show Interview w/ Butch Davis 10-5-2015: Libsyn Player

He clowns Florida for ducking out of the UM yearly rivalry.

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
Back