Butch never coached against Richt?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We'll see who the better coach is tomorrow

Whoever wins the game is the better coach, in my mind. No truer test than that.

I remember OC Mark Richt going 6-1 against "football god" in the late 90s and 2000. This comment certain to be downvoted because I dared to unload even an ounce of criticism on almighty Butch but I stand by it.

I’m not sure but I think Butch coached 5 or 6 years as HC at Miami. Butch won the last one: how did mark manage to win 6.

I told Paul Dee on several occasions that Miami should fire Davis. Does anyone remember how VaT raped Butch? Does anyone recall just how bad he was on game days? Was he a very good coach? Yes. Gawd? No way..........

Butch’s claim to fame here was the greatest recruiting and player development ever plus great eye for assistant coaches. I for one was never impressed that much about his game day coaching. But now, I realize I was mistaken to think that Mark’s was better. He might suck as a coach, but is there any doubt that in year three he would not have at least half dozen 1st round picks on the team right now? And mean guys that actually get drafted not projected. All that said, mark is alum, player and Cane family. Butch was just a **** of a hired ***** who left the party early. Mark’s needs to kick the crap out of him and shut us BBB guys up

Davis was 1-5 against Richt when Richt was OC at FSU.
butch didnt outcoach anyone as far as strategy. he just had so much talent it go to the point it overwhelmed.

So? Wasn’t it one of his responsibilities to assemble a talented roster?

Advertisement
Butch’s claim to fame here was the greatest recruiting and player development ever plus great eye for assistant coaches. I for one was never impressed that much about his game day coaching. But now, I realize I was mistaken to think that Mark’s was better. He might suck as a coach, but is there any doubt that in year three he would not have at least half dozen 1st round picks on the team right now? And mean guys that actually get drafted not projected. All that said, mark is alum, player and Cane family. Butch was just a **** of a hired ***** who left the party early. Mark’s needs to kick the crap out of him and shut us BBB guys up
first off, Richt's evals have been very strong. not even butch would have done much with the 16' class. In 17 and 18, we recruited very well so i cant complain.

Advertisement
We'll see who the better coach is tomorrow

Whoever wins the game is the better coach, in my mind. No truer test than that.

LOL

yah that's like having the german military in 1941 vs the minute men in the 1700s

but yah surely that'll determine who the better leader is

LOL

yah that's like having the german military in 1941 vs the minute men in the 1700s

but yah surely that'll determine who the better leader is

LMAO where do these guys come up with this ****? Give me the patriots and I will run a train on FAU. Does that mean im a better HC then Lane?

Advertisement
I am just kind of concerned about the long term memory loss.

cmon man stop reaching. The context of the conversation was 'head coach' at Miami. In Butch's tenure as a head coach, did he ever have a team that played a team Mark Richt was the head coach of?

cmon man stop reaching. The context of the conversation was 'head coach' at Miami. In Butch's tenure as a head coach, did he ever have a team that played a team Mark Richt was the head coach of?

He stated "no familiarity" with. That is pretty definitive to me. I really think he did not remember all those drubbings at the hands of FSU that I suspect there might be some trauma induced memory loss.

Advertisement
Back