Butch is a scum bag..sorry but he is

He beat us bad with a lot less talent. I have always been a Butch Davis fan, he owned us at NC too.
That being said it was a ***** move and he would have of beat us with out that bull****.
But it was almost as bad as the gator flop and you have to be a little old to remember it. It was the lying afterward I DIDNT CAREFORE. comparing his ***** flops to Deejay Dallas injury was unforgivable to me So ***** Butch Davis

Advertisement
Sad part they still win the game without pulling that BS. FIU deserves to win the game with or without taking dives.
People keep saying that. It is the type of thing that people say.

But he didn’t add 4 injury timeouts because they were meaningless. He is a smart guy. He killed drives with them in the red zone

Saving timeouts also got him 3 points at the end of the first half because he had one to call.

They only won by 6. I think it did matter. It’s why he did it. Facts support it did. All that said, we would have blown them out regardless if the coaches performed better. True.

So, Butch took advantage of a loophole to beat a physically superior team. Smart on one level. But It is also disgraceful and should be stopped.
People will remember the 4 flop game and him talking about DJs real injury. I wouldn’t want the Canes to become floppers.

I really wish the Butch lovers and Butch haters would stop. It’s exhausting all over the board.

Can we just focus on the real problems and solutions today, none of which involve Butch, and all of which start with the AD?

Mods, can you please put the Butch love threads together and the Butch hate threads together so it’s all contained in 1 or 2 threads?

The irony is that the flopping was not needed, we came out dazed and confused on both sides of the ball. I used to respect Butch but if he orchestrated this shiit well he's not respectable. Anyone that condones this crap just because they won is a bottom dweller. Again, Manny dug himself a burial hole yesterday and any FCS team/coach could have beat us... without resorting to classless tactics.

Advertisement
I really wish the Butch lovers and Butch haters would stop. It’s exhausting all over the board.

Can we just focus on the real problems and solutions today, none of which involve Butch, and all of which start with the AD?

Mods, can you please put the Butch love threads together and the Butch hate threads together so it’s all contained in 1 or 2 threads?
Post of the Day!

Anyone that was at the game know FIU played the rules by trying to kill momentum or push a new play by suddenly having an injury. Ok its strategy. I think its second grade but they beat us. Rules allow it. It is what it is, but that god**** Davis scumbag said the following:

“But we’ve had a bunch of kids that have hamstring injuries and stuff like that. So, it’s a shame when somebody boos when people get injured. We didn’t boo when their kid broke his elbow.’’

You can defend a lot, this is just blatant scum. Im sorry Butch fans. This is beyond scummy. DJ had bones sticking out. Dont disrespect players like that. Im sorry, butch just showed a side i never thought he would. Hes just ***.
SON I WOULD STUN YOUR *** BACK TO 95 FOR SOUNDING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.

Anyone that was at the game know FIU played the rules by trying to kill momentum or push a new play by suddenly having an injury. Ok its strategy. I think its second grade but they beat us. Rules allow it. It is what it is, but that god**** Davis scumbag said the following:

“But we’ve had a bunch of kids that have hamstring injuries and stuff like that. So, it’s a shame when somebody boos when people get injured. We didn’t boo when their kid broke his elbow.’’

You can defend a lot, this is just blatant scum. Im sorry Butch fans. This is beyond scummy. DJ had bones sticking out. Dont disrespect players like that. Im sorry, butch just showed a side i never thought he would. Hes just ***.
The fiu golden panthers just beat the **** outta the Miami Hurricanes, and this is the bvll**** you’re worried about.

Don’t post anymore. Def don’t start threads.

Advertisement
@ the op
1574649961105.png

I can't defend what he said about DJ's injury but if you use that as a measuring stick whether you would hire him or not provided he could win NC for you then you're very naive.

Better yet......
1574650527086.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back