Butch is a scum bag..sorry but he is

Sticks and Stones muthaphukas. This is why we never hire savage toxic masculinity. Jimmy Johnson was mean SOB. You busy being a SJW while Butch rapes you with less talent. He bare backed you, no lubes or protection of any kind.
Now you want him to send you flowers? LOL.

Advertisement
H-O-W!! M-A-N-Y!! T-I-M-E-S!! Do you HAVE!! to be TOLD!!...STOP! with the Soul Train Theatrics, as the Scoreboard reads...
FIU - 13
UM - NUTCHIN
1574618902625.png

Advertisement
That's just Butch being smug....I wouldn't interpret that as any sort of ill will toward Deejay.

Again, he pushed our **** in with inferior players. He earned the right to say whatever the F he wants.
I’d interpret it as if I ever see him his jaw will he poking out. But it’s all fair if I win.

Anyone that was at the game know FIU played the rules by trying to kill momentum or push a new play by suddenly having an injury. Ok its strategy. I think its second grade but they beat us. Rules allow it. It is what it is, but that god**** Davis scumbag said the following:

“But we’ve had a bunch of kids that have hamstring injuries and stuff like that. So, it’s a shame when somebody boos when people get injured. We didn’t boo when their kid broke his elbow.’’

You can defend a lot, this is just blatant scum. Im sorry Butch fans. This is beyond scummy. DJ had bones sticking out. Dont disrespect players like that. Im sorry, butch just showed a side i never thought he would. Hes just ***.

If he hand only been that scummy against Washington we would have at least one more NC. I love my Canes and am an alum but the Miami administration is big time dirt bags and has always been that. They treated Butch and JJ like crap and even forced Howard to leave by betraying him on Campus Stadium deal. ****, Randy had to sue them for his payoff. Sure that was low life on Butch but was still angelic compared to our administration's behavior.

Advertisement
Agree...No bull****...our 3rd team talent should beat them by at least 14. Now I have to admit that purpose fake injury is super bush league though.
We need some major changes....the funny thing is that it appears Manny and Enos actually outsmart themselves by thinking they should of changed gameplans.

Attachments

• A3E14C74-1238-45D4-BC7F-6962C35926FB.png
    A3E14C74-1238-45D4-BC7F-6962C35926FB.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back