Butch is a scum bag..sorry but he is

fllcane

Recruit
Premium
Anyone that was at the game know FIU played the rules by trying to kill momentum or push a new play by suddenly having an injury. Ok its strategy. I think its second grade but they beat us. Rules allow it. It is what it is, but that god**** Davis scumbag said the following:

“But we’ve had a bunch of kids that have hamstring injuries and stuff like that. So, it’s a shame when somebody boos when people get injured. We didn’t boo when their kid broke his elbow.’’

You can defend a lot, this is just blatant scum. Im sorry Butch fans. This is beyond scummy. DJ had bones sticking out. Dont disrespect players like that. Im sorry, butch just showed a side i never thought he would. Hes just ***.

Advertisement
Anyone that was at the game know FIU played the rules by trying to kill momentum or push a new play by suddenly having an injury. Ok its strategy. I think its second grade but they beat us. Rules allow it. It is what it is, but that god**** Davis scumbag said the following:

“But we’ve had a bunch of kids that have hamstring injuries and stuff like that. So, it’s a shame when somebody boos when people get injured. We didn’t boo when their kid broke his elbow.’’

You can defend a lot, this is just blatant scum. Im sorry Butch fans. This is beyond scummy. DJ had bones sticking out. Dont disrespect players like that. Im sorry, butch just showed a side i never thought he would. Hes just ***.
whatever. He won. Could really care less at this point if we hired Roman Polanski if he won us football games

Advertisement
Advertisement
You really have to be a ***** with very little hair to post something like this.

He just owned us with inferior talent. He did what every great coach does.....WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN. I know this concept is foreign to so many of you because we've had nothing but high school coaches here with a real swell sense of sportsmanship.....and yeah, you've seen how that turned out.

Honestly, I have no idea how or why some of you are Canes fans. Focus on our incompetent ******* administration and channel your anger there.

You really have to be a ***** with very little hair to post something like this.

He just owned us with inferior talent. He did what every great coach does.....WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN. I know this concept is foreign to so many of you because we've had nothing but high school coaches here with a real swell sense of sportsmanship.....and yeah, you've seen how that turned out.

Honestly, I have no idea how or why some of you are Canes fans. Focus on our incompetent ******* administration and channel your anger there.

****ed at the school and want the whole staff fired.

I’m not mad at Butch for the bush league BS flops. Do what you need to. But then to turn around and say “we didn’t boo when their player broke his elbow” F*** him! Deejay was two games from the NFL and you mention his bad injury next to your flops. F*** this guy, I hope Lane keeps running a train on him.

You are arguing with fans that would pay good money to gargle Bootch's wrinkly old balls. If you listen closely, "buh butch dgtrd dsfsggfs to fsdsddd" is just them trying to say, "but Butch does whatever it takes to win" while choking on his *******.

Advertisement
****ed at the school and want the whole staff fired.

I’m not mad at Butch for the bush league BS flops. Do what you need to. But then to turn around and say “we didn’t boo when their player broke his elbow” F*** him! Deejay was two games from the NFL and you mention his bad injury next to your flops. F*** this guy, I hope Lane keeps running a train on him.

Again, he won. He has the right to do whatever the **** he wants.

The person you should be spitting your venom at are the set of ******** tasked with acting as custodians for this once great program. Focus on what matters, not the guy who just stole your girlfriend.

And before you even go there, remember...I'm the guy that DID NOT want Butch here when Richt was fired.

Agree...No bull****...our 3rd team talent should beat them by at least 14. Now I have to admit that purpose fake injury is super bush league though.
We need some major changes....the funny thing is that it appears Manny and Enos actually outsmart themselves by thinking they should of changed gameplans.

OP said that them flopping was within the rules, but what he said about DeeJay is what makes him a scumbag. Just to clarify.

Advertisement
Again, he won. He has the right to do whatever the **** he wants.

The person you should be spitting your venom at are the set of ******** tasked with acting as custodians for this once great program. Focus on what matters, not the guy who just stole your girlfriend.

And before you even go there, remember...I'm the guy that DID NOT want Butch here when Richt was fired.

Butch Sucks as a coach. He just went against a worse coach last night. Dude’s still has been trash

Butch Sucks as a coach. He just went against a worse coach last night. Dude’s still a has been trash

I don't want him back here as a coach...but enough with this nonsense. It's like the fifth thread on this board calling Butch a cheater, an *******, or whatever.

Give me a coach who would sell his soul to the devil to win. In that regard I give Butch respect, even if I don't want him back.

Advertisement
Back