Butch is a scum bag..sorry but he is

Advertisement
Funny, i looked at the schedule and it said "L 24-30". I looked everywhere, but I didn't see an asterisk.

OP did not mention anything about an asterisk He just said Butch is an ***.

Anyone that was at the game know FIU played the rules by trying to kill momentum or push a new play by suddenly having an injury. Ok its strategy. I think its second grade but they beat us. Rules allow it. It is what it is, but that god**** Davis scumbag said the following:

“But we’ve had a bunch of kids that have hamstring injuries and stuff like that. So, it’s a shame when somebody boos when people get injured. We didn’t boo when their kid broke his elbow.’’

You can defend a lot, this is just blatant scum. Im sorry Butch fans. This is beyond scummy. DJ had bones sticking out. Dont disrespect players like that. Im sorry, butch just showed a side i never thought he would. Hes just ***.

In no way, shape, or form did DJ have a compound fracture.

The flopping was irritating, but zero impact on why our Canes lost.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone that was at the game know FIU played the rules by trying to kill momentum or push a new play by suddenly having an injury. Ok its strategy. I think its second grade but they beat us. Rules allow it. It is what it is, but that god**** Davis scumbag said the following:

“But we’ve had a bunch of kids that have hamstring injuries and stuff like that. So, it’s a shame when somebody boos when people get injured. We didn’t boo when their kid broke his elbow.’’

You can defend a lot, this is just blatant scum. Im sorry Butch fans. This is beyond scummy. DJ had bones sticking out. Dont disrespect players like that. Im sorry, butch just showed a side i never thought he would. Hes just ***.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I don't want him back here as a coach...but enough with this nonsense. It's like the fifth thread on this board calling Butch a cheater, an *******, or whatever.

Give me a coach who would sell his soul to the devil to win. In that regard I give Butch respect, even if I don't want him back.
This is the new fan they want happy coaches who play by the rules...meaning they want to suck. I bet if Manny did that they would applaud him.....Butch used a strategy and it worked it got under Mannys skin

You really have to be a ***** with very little hair to post something like this.

He just owned us with inferior talent. He did what every great coach does.....WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN. I know this concept is foreign to so many of you because we've had nothing but high school coaches here with a real swell sense of sportsmanship.....and yeah, you've seen how that turned out.

Honestly, I have no idea how or why some of you are Canes fans. Focus on our incompetent ******* administration and channel your anger there.
I think most of these people weren't even a sperm cell in their daddy's ******* when the Canes were like a giant pirate ship, burning and pillaging it's way through the sacred cows of college football, and literally revolutionizing the way the game was played. Butch comes from that old school. He couldn't give two ***** what you think of him. Their players were faking injury to buy a little time? They could've had 13 men on the field and we still should've been able to dominate them. So gtfoh with that ****.

Advertisement
You are arguing with fans that would pay good money to gargle Bootch's wrinkly old balls. If you listen closely, "buh butch dgtrd dsfsggfs to fsdsddd" is just them trying to say, "but Butch does whatever it takes to win" while choking on his *******.
The garglers are elated over beating Manny as if FIU beat LSU, OSU, or Clemson. Good for them, but the coach who ‘knows what it takes to win’ seems to have forgotten while getting sodomized by FAU, Middle Tennessee State, Tulane...

Wrong kind of flops, I guess.

This is the sjw/pc generation that grew up getting a blue ribbon for being last in little league. Feelings trump facts for these short bus people

I'm sorry I didn't hear what you said. Please take Bootch's **** out of your mouth and say it again.

Advertisement
I'm sorry I didn't hear what you said. Please take Bootch's **** out of your mouth and say it again.
I was talking in general about what it takes to win. Get out of your moms basement and stop sucking her ti*s and you’ll understand.

I was talking in general about what it takes to win. Get out of your moms basement and stop sucking her ti*s and you’ll understand.

Weird that the guy who knows "what it takes to win" has a worse record than Diaz. He beat Corch Diaz. Wow. GT and UNC had a combined 3 wins between them last year and beat Diaz. Diaz almost lost to a 1 win CMU team. It's not an amazing accomplishment. Bootch is Lane Kiffin's *****, maybe he should try that flopping technique on them next time.

You want to suck off the dude who used the murder of Brian Pata to negatively recruit against Miami? Dont forget the breath mints to hide the Bootch c0ckbreath. Ive got no respect for him. Embarrassing that so called Miami fans are making excuses for a lowlife coach. F#ck any **** garglers defending him.

When you are a 18pt underdog, you do whatever it takes to win

3-4 in the mighty conference USA. Must not believe in doing whatever it takes to win against conference opponents. He's such a winner that he will never be hired by a P5 program again and will finish his career at FIU. Yeah that guy is a real champ.

Advertisement
Back