Butch Haters - this must really suck for you

Advertisement
Another example of someone not being able to argue against the point being made. But I knew that about you.
trying to explain this or being in a circular argument with you ? riding a roller coaster with a fat girl would be more fun.... have a nice day. didn't you have school today or are you skipping again ?

trying to explain this or being in a circular argument with you ? riding a roller coaster with a fat girl would be more fun.... have a nice day. didn't you have school today or are you skipping again ?

This is what happens when I make a valid point that you can't argue against. And I love how frustrated you get.

Good for you. How did his *** taste?
What does you going to his house have to do with anything. Just shows that you are a sycophant *****. Get over your obsession. I’ve schooled you 2 shnooks on every lie.
So in closing , no facts have changed-
Was fired for cheating at UNC, thus became radioactive in coaching circles.
He admitted responsibility for UNC program.
Had no other offers other than Sweetwater- fact-
And most obviously Coach Sweetwater didn’t go to FIU because he loved living in South Florida but because that’s all he could get. Was never living here yet you said he was.

Lol if you believe an internet poster who claims they've been to Butch Davis' house.

Seriously, I can go on the internet and claim I've visited with Donald Trump at his house. Would you believe me?

Advertisement
What is your obsession with Butch? He did some good things while he was here but he decided he could do better. I’m not going to cry over it 18 years later. Time to accept it and move on.

He asked for a contract extension and UM didn't give one, anyone would have bolted for the pros and the money, he wanted to stay and we were jerking him around

Advertisement
This is what happens when I make a valid point that you can't argue against. And I love how frustrated you get.
mi-lu-lost-sm.jpg
MI LU

I rest my case. Winning on this message board is so easy. Just write in complete sentences and these people give up.

He asked for a contract extension and UM didn't give one, anyone would have bolted for the pros and the money, he wanted to stay and we were jerking him around

The teams had agreed to a contract extension in which Butch was going to be one of the three highest paid coaches. Butch left because he was upset over the buyout. I'll let you figure out why he would be upset about the buyout.

Advertisement
Can you prove that Jimmy would have won those titles? Because history shows that Jimmy didn't always deliver.
No can't prove it he definitely lost 2 bowl games thanks to Vinny that cost us 2 titles but IMO he would have won those and more.

The teams had agreed to a contract extension in which Butch was going to be one of the three highest paid coaches. Butch left because he was upset over the buyout. I'll let you figure out why he would be upset about the buyout.

Davis got a deal from
Cleveland that Miami could never have matched, but he and his
lawyer, Marvin Demoff, insist that the Browns weren't a serious
consideration until the school failed in late January to finalize
a five-year contract extension that had been in negotiation since
November. (After the 2000 season Davis had three years left on a
seven-year, $5.9 million contract.) "I'm thrilled with the
opportunity I have in Cleveland," Davis says, "but if Miami had
gotten the extension done in November, I'd still be the coach at
Miami."

Advertisement
Davis got a deal from
Cleveland that Miami could never have matched, but he and his
lawyer, Marvin Demoff, insist that the Browns weren't a serious
consideration until the school failed in late January to finalize
a five-year contract extension that had been in negotiation since
November. (After the 2000 season Davis had three years left on a
seven-year, $5.9 million contract.) "I'm thrilled with the
opportunity I have in Cleveland," Davis says, "but if Miami had
gotten the extension done in November, I'd still be the coach at
Miami."

A few paragraphs later....
"Negotiations plodded forward through the Sugar Bowl. On Jan. 5
both parties agreed to a base compensation of $8.5 million over
five years, plus some incentive bonuses--all of which would have
put Davis among the three highest-paid college football coaches
in the nation. Two issues remained unresolved: the buyout if
Davis took another job, and the guaranteed compensation if Davis
was fired."

A few paragraphs later....
"Negotiations plodded forward through the Sugar Bowl. On Jan. 5
both parties agreed to a base compensation of $8.5 million over
five years, plus some incentive bonuses--all of which would have
put Davis among the three highest-paid college football coaches
in the nation. Two issues remained unresolved: the buyout if
Davis took another job, and the guaranteed compensation if Davis
was fired."

He wanted to a guarantee, big shlt, we made a huge mistake and it has cost us for almost 2 decades

Advertisement
Back