Butch Haters - this must really suck for you

I remember Butch beating us 4 times and putting together a ridiculously talented UNC defense.

I think clearly he is the best coach we've had since Ericson left.

Not controversial.

People here should be open to the idea that somewhere b/w Nick Saban and Gerry Faust exists a lot of ground.

Advertisement
So, is the Blake experiment finally over? Asking for a friend.
Literally no one cares about butch davis. He’s been irrelevant almost since the day he left Miami. He was atrocious at Cleveland. Lost 5,5,5, & 8 games at UNC and his fans want to act lim3 he was amazing there. He got some great classes at Miami and he’s so smart he left before he won anything. Move on....no one cares.

No one's debating he built most of that 2001 monster. If the discussion were Butch at Miami from 95- 00 there is no question he was at the top of his game.

It went mostly downhill after that for him. Other than as you will assuredly reply " going 4-2" vs Miami.
He built the ENTIRE 2001 Team...ALL his kids....last of Butch's kids left after 04....Which coincides with our irrelevance..
What a F-ing coincidence I tell ya....

Advertisement
And yet he can’t get a job outside Sweetwater withPete Garcia. Why is he so irrelevant and radioactive now to every other D 1 school? You sycophants have NO answer for that because you ignore the truth.
Yes he could....had many offers...Didnt want to leave SFl......Sycophants??...Lol.....

Advertisement
Don't care if ya believe it or not...friends and close acquaintances (and a former player under him who posts on here) know differently......
No one believes that BS because he's stuck in Sweetwater. A commuter school. He never loved South Florida. He moved and never moved back until the only place he could find a coaching job offered. Thanks to Pete.

And yet he can’t get a job outside Sweetwater withPete Garcia. Why is he so irrelevant and radioactive now to every other D 1 school? You sycophants have NO answer for that because you ignore the truth.

Your head must be as dense as a pine knot! You're surmising - continually - dead wrong.

I'd never say a poster was dumb - but I'd bet you got shot through the stupid orchard, and hit every tree.

You don't know **** about Butch.

Big question: We all saw Butch on TV last week. The photo of Butch shaking hands with Manny?

Did you note any sadness in Butch's expression? Did it look like he was unhappy?

Looked mighty happy to me!

He wants to live in Miami - he's living in Miami - and he's happy living in Miami.

I bet when you throw a boomerang - you lose the damned thing.

Advertisement
No one believes that BS because he's stuck in Sweetwater. A commuter school. He never loved South Florida. He moved and never moved back until the only place he could find a coaching job offered. Thanks to Pete.
He lives in South Fl....but never liked it...Gotcha...(Btw...he NEVER left...Always had a home there...and several other properties....Run along

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back