Butch Haters - this must really suck for you

Advertisement
I grew up in Ft Myers Douche....Bonita Springs is right next to it....Guess I've never been to Butchs home either Huh??
Good for you. How did his *** taste?
What does you going to his house have to do with anything. Just shows that you are a sycophant *****. Get over your obsession. I’ve schooled you 2 shnooks on every lie.
So in closing , no facts have changed-
Was fired for cheating at UNC, thus became radioactive in coaching circles.
He admitted responsibility for UNC program.
Had no other offers other than Sweetwater- fact-
And most obviously Coach Sweetwater didn’t go to FIU because he loved living in South Florida but because that’s all he could get. Was never living here yet you said he was.

Good for you. How did his *** taste?
What does you going to his house have to do with anything. Just shows that you are a sycophant *****. Get over your obsession. I’ve schooled you 2 shnooks on every lie.
So in closing , no facts have changed-
Was fired for cheating at UNC, thus became radioactive in coaching circles.
He admitted responsibility for UNC program.
Had no other offers other than Sweetwater- fact-
And most obviously Coach Sweetwater didn’t go to FIU because he loved living in South Florida but because that’s all he could get. Was never living here yet you said he was.
**** you must love being CISs Mr Incorrect...besides CISs biggest Faqquit....Quite the day for that Award...Congrats...

Advertisement
The people who know South Florida - like Freckles does - know that Naples is not South Florida. The rest of the country's opinion is irrelevant.

But Butch loves recruiting - unlike most other coaches that do just enough to pull a class - and anything south of Orlando - he considers South Florida - and recruits heavily - South Florida. Left coast to Right coast. He got some really good players while he was at UNC too.

Butch pulled from all over - wherever the talent was - and thus - the rest of the country's opinion - IS relevant.

But Butch loves recruiting - unlike most other coaches that do just enough to pull a class - and anything south of Orlando - he considers South Florida - and recruits heavily - South Florida. Left coast to Right coast. He got some really good players while he was at UNC too.

Butch pulled from all over - wherever the talent was - and thus - the rest of the country's opinion - IS relevant.
Butch had an unmatched eye for NFL-caliber talent and could close the deal when recruiting. ask JJ about that.

Butch had an unmatched eye for NFL-caliber talent and could close the deal when recruiting. ask JJ about that.

I've heard the players talk about how when Butch came to you - he made them know that he really, really needed them. So many coaches recruit because they have to.

Butch loved it!

And he was hard on his players - but they loved him just the same - because he got them GOOD, and then they enjoyed winning. JJ was hard on them - same thing.

Knows things a lot of younger coaches just don't know - thus the inconsistencies.

Everyone who loves Butch is either 70 or has a mental illness. The dude gets waxed in his own conference; Lane Kiffin wipes his a$$ with Butch's face. Who cares if he beat us, that just shows how bad of a state we're in rn. It doesn't show anything about Butch.

Advertisement
Everyone who loves Butch is either 70 or has a mental illness. The dude gets waxed in his own conference; Lane Kiffin wipes his a$$ with Butch's face. Who cares if he beat us, that just shows how bad of a state we're in rn. It doesn't show anything about Butch.
its called appreciation and respect ..... something Butch-haters have no clue about.

Well, we're not the ones whose avatars reveals our ideal existence.

You recall when we wanted your opinion? Yea, we don't either.

He doesn't live in Naples...his home is in Bonita Springs (Ft Myers) I hr from FIU....
Do you know how weird you sound? Buddy it’s 2019 about to be 2020. Quit living in the past nobody ******* cares, everything you post is butch this butch that, or some lame *** attempt to say you knew someone just shut the f up please and move on or Atleast contribute something to this board besides your fantasy’s from 20 years ago.

Do you know how weird you sound? Buddy it’s 2019 about to be 2020. Quit living in the past nobody ******* cares, everything you post is butch this butch that, or some lame *** attempt to say you knew someone just shut the f up please and move on or Atleast contribute something to this board besides your fantasy’s from 20 years ago.
Does your Moms Fantasies a week ago count or Nah??

Advertisement
Does your Moms Fantasies a week ago count or Nah??
You’re even lamer then I thought. I guess you don’t take in consideration while making a desperate attempt to be funny or relevant that maybe not everyone still has their parents around but thank you for proving my point even further.

Advertisement
You’re even lamer then I thought. I guess you don’t take in consideration while making a desperate attempt to be funny or relevant that maybe not everyone still has their parents around but thank you for proving my point even further.
Not my fault you drove them outta their minds....

Butch whooped us with inferior talent. Imagine if he had our platform to recruit. I just want to be relevant again and this is a surefire hire.

Advertisement
Back