Butch Haters - this must really suck for you

He could've beat Bill Walsh and that wouldn't have been suffice by you.....
He probably wouldn’t have beaten Bill Walsh. Bill Walsh was too much of an X’s and O’s type and that’s the knock. Butch will beat you when he has more talent. Hence why he couldn’t beat FSU or Va Tech until 2000.

Advertisement
You must be very special.

You mention all these things - and yet four official, detailed investigations - found Butch clean.

Others weren't clean - but Butch was.

I was a classmate of a biitch who killed her husband - I assure you - none of us had any idea what she was planning or did. And we were right there.

Oh, my God. A tutor gave improper assistance to players - AND helped Butch's son? Did the administration hire her - or did Butch?

Ever been with or around someone - and they did things they weren't supposed to? Just because you're in the vicinity - doesn't automatically get you the gas chamber.
and yet your fearless leader was fired and can’t get a real job.

Wow, no mention Butch's dline coach John Blake. Wonder why? You are as fraudulent as Butch.

And you're still a liar.

The scandal was an academic scandal - not an athletic department scandal.

Some genius, long before Butch got there rigged up crip classes - originated in the African American Studies department - after an earlier campus probe found 54 problematic academic classes - between 2007 and 2011 alone. This was an isolated, academic problem.

No coach knew anything about it - and it was verified by an investigation - as they're not the ones who set player's academic courses - that's on the academic side. Crap had been going on for a while.

Butch was the high profile guy who was also the new guy - on the outside looking in - and he was selected to be the sacrificial lamb - a firing to appease the NCAA for the sins of others.

It takes one special dumbass to postulate otherwise.

And you're still a liar.

The scandal was an academic scandal - not an athletic department scandal.

Some genius, long before Butch got there rigged up crip classes - originated in the African American Studies department - after an earlier campus probe found 54 problematic academic classes - between 2007 and 2011 alone. This was an isolated, academic problem.

No coach knew anything about it - and it was verified by an investigation - as they're not the ones who set player's academic courses - that's on the academic side. Crap had been going on for a while.

Butch was the high profile guy who was also the new guy - on the outside looking in - and he was selected to be the sacrificial lamb - a firing to appease the NCAA for the sins of others.

It takes one special dumbass to postulate otherwise.
*****1515 has Butch Derangement Syndrome, a crippling mental disease. please donate to the BDS Society to help find a cure for poor ******** like him.

The UNC Dline coach was fired because he received $31,000 in outside income - while either employed by, or compensated by a sports agent.

That was NOT Butch.
And yet

"I can honestly say I leave with the full confidence that I have done nothing wrong," Davis said. "I was the head coach and I realize the responsibility that comes with that role. But I was not personally involved in, nor aware of, any actions that prompted the NCAA investigation.

They all worked for the cheating dog, Butch. It was his responsibility. Head Coach.
You are pathetic.

Advertisement
You must be very special.

You mention all these things - and yet four official, detailed investigations - found Butch clean.

Others weren't clean - but Butch was.

I was a classmate of a biitch who killed her husband - I assure you - none of us had any idea what she was planning or did. And we were right there.

Oh, my God. A tutor gave improper assistance to players - AND helped Butch's son? Did the administration hire her - or did Butch?

Ever been with or around someone - and they did things they weren't supposed to? Just because you're in the vicinity - doesn't automatically get you the gas chamber.
His statements come after a caller identifying himself as Tydreke Powell, one of Davis' former players, told North Carolina radio station WJMH that "everyone" in the athletic department knew about so-called paper classes, and that Davis even told his players, "If you all came here for an education, you should have gone to Harvard."
Powell played from 2008 to 2011, under Davis until 2010. Whether he was the person speaking to the radio station Monday could not be confirmed by CNN, and efforts by CNN to reach Powell were not successful.
Davis, who was fired from UNC as the scandal began to unfold in early 2011, told CNN he read about what Powell purportedly said on the radio, but Davis said his own words were taken out of context.

You shnooks probably think OJ was innocent too.

*****1515 has Butch Derangement Syndrome, a crippling mental disease. please donate to the BDS Society to help find a cure for poor ******** like him.
I could give a **** about the guy stuck in Sweetwater.
You Butch sychopants won’t let it go.

He probably wouldn’t have beaten Bill Walsh. Bill Walsh was too much of an X’s and O’s type and that’s the knock. Butch will beat you when he has more talent. Hence why he couldn’t beat FSU or Va Tech until 2000.
Spurrier waa a excellent Xs and Os Guy....Butch stuck a Leg in his ***....(again doesnt matter...already know)

Last edited:
Advertisement
In 1999 Butch was building something great. In 2019 he’s a below average C-USA coach. Lane is doing circles around him in that conference and FAU was worse than FIU before Lane got there. Look at the facts NOW. The only reason anybody has talked about Butch this year is because Manny is worse. Central Michigan almost beat Manny, it’s not an accomplishment

Advertisement
And yet

"I can honestly say I leave with the full confidence that I have done nothing wrong," Davis said. "I was the head coach and I realize the responsibility that comes with that role. But I was not personally involved in, nor aware of, any actions that prompted the NCAA investigation.

They all worked for the cheating dog, Butch. It was his responsibility. Head Coach.
You are pathetic.

Oh yeah - the Head Coach is omnipotent - knows every deed, every word, every action, and every thought - in the entire athletic department - that is such a chickenschitt comment - that Butch was a cheating dog - I do very much hope you one day will get it right in the neck - for something you didn't do.

The Tydreke Powell comment?

If the Pirate had said the same thing, we'd all laugh as it's a technique to make a point - while being funny - but has a lot of truth!

If this Tydreke really was just interested in college - of course he'd be trying to get into an Ivy League university - or Cal-Tech, MIT, or the great engineering school at Georgia Tech.

But he wasn't. Was he? No. A student athlete GENERALLY isn't there for a degree toward a profession. They're there to play football.

So - the idea that Butch Davis would say such a thing!!!!!!

I'm shocked!!!!!

I'm stunned!!!!!

Man, take that pansy crap down the road.

Advertisement
In 1999 Butch was building something great. In 2019 he’s a below average C-USA coach. Lane is doing circles around him in that conference and FAU was worse than FIU before Lane got there. Look at the facts NOW. The only reason anybody has talked about Butch this year is because Manny is worse. Central Michigan almost beat Manny, it’s not an accomplishment

You can't build a mansion with a box of nails, a hammer, six two-by's, and a ***** jack.

I bet the same ones slurping Butch wanted him fired back in 97-98. Which one y’all calling for Butch, helped flew the banner calling to fire him

Shhhhhh Caneinorlando said it never happened. He also said Butch was never booed going into the tunnel at the OB when the team looked like crap. hahahahahahah

Advertisement
Back