Butch Haters - this must really suck for you

Advertisement
Advertisement
No desperation.

Look at the score board.
That title of this thread reeks of someone who rationalized themselves into the position that anyone but Butch was a bad choice and now is looking for vindication. The scoreboard says that a washed up coach still beats a ****** any day.

That title of this thread reeks of someone who rationalized themselves into the position that anyone but Butch was a bad choice and now is looking for vindication. The scoreboard says that a washed up coach still beats a ****** any day.
Nope. You're 100 miles off. The post is taking a swipe at people who've actually registered a legal religion with its core tenet being that you must dismiss anything Butch has ever done as well as what he might have done had his 2nd coming materialized.

Nope. You're 100 miles off. The post is taking a swipe at people who've actually registered a legal religion with its core tenet being that you must dismiss anything Butch has ever done as well as what he might have done had his 2nd coming materialized.
Last time I checked, it's the Butch Boys running around screaming Butch is a M-Fing God. No one dismisses what Butch did. He guided the team through the probation years. Did he do anything spectacular during that time? No, he just stayed the course. He didn't outcoach anyone. Lost several games he shouldn't have regardless of how thin our roster was. It's one thing to lose to Arizona State. Losing to ECU, twice, is another. The second blowing a 20 point lead in a game that ECU shouldn't even have been playing because they had just been hit by a Hurricane. Butch didn't beat anyone till he had enough talent to beat you. He had an incredible eye for talent. That he did, but his goal was always to go to the next level. I don't fault him for that, just be honest with everyone about it.
Just because some chick showed me a great time and we had some wild ***, I am not going to stay hung up on her. If she thought she could do better, good luck, so can I. Where the rest of us here roll our eyes is the Butch Boys spreading their *** cheeks for Butch over stuff from 20 years ago.

Advertisement
no butch hater here

man is a better coach than womanny diaz

but if he were at UM we'd screaming about a mediocre record just the same

and he is the cat recruiting at one of guy's funerals

he doesn't command respect for his character

Advertisement
Crown the god king butch

**** Manny and anyone who supports him

butch is a lying POS, who beat a mediocre coach of a dead program. he was unemployed for years because everyone saw he for what he was and is. until he begged pete Garcia (another POS) for a job, he was never going to coach football at any level. Not to mention he married, Tammy, the ***** of whores. SO what's your point?

if i'm wrong on that particular incident with butch then i can supply plenty of other examples to support the point

Advertisement
Before Richt got hired, I heard we were close to rehiring Butch. Oh well.

Butch was never getting the gig pre-Richt. He burned bridges in Miami almost two decades ago—and there's a reason no quality Power 5 program touched him after that, sans a UNC program that was willing to play dirty and needed a football identity. Tennessee has been a revolving door for head coaches and never bothered with Butch. Same for his alma mater Arkansas and a slew of others. No one would touch this guy with a ten-foot pole—and after seeing his bush league fake injury nonsense last night, not a shock why.

Good for him; he got his win over a 6-4 Miami program that has been a mess for 15 years. He still woke up today the head coach at low-rent FIU, will never land a better gig and pines for his dream gig in Coral Gables—too stupid and stubborn to realize why he never got rehired in the first place.

butch is a lying POS, who beat a mediocre coach of a dead program. he was unemployed for years because everyone saw he for what he was and is. until he begged pete Garcia (another POS) for a job, he was never going to coach football at any level. Not to mention he married, Tammy, the ***** of whores. SO what's your point?

I mean, I don't know anything about Tammy Davis .... but everything else you wrote here is completely on point.

Before Richt got hired, I heard we were close to rehiring Butch. Oh well.
hqdefault (1).jpg

Advertisement
Back