Butch Davis to FIU

Advertisement
This Butch hire rustles the jimmies not unlike President Trump's hire by the American people did.

Don't worry Canes fans. The Canes Will Be Great Again disirregardless of what happens to Butch Davis.

#BIGLY

Butch wants to play Miami and recruit against us... He is gonna make us pay for not hiring him. He has too much fire in him and he gets the most out of his players.... We will regret not hiring him.

Butch wants to play Miami and recruit against us... He is gonna make us pay for not hiring him. He has too much fire in him and he gets the most out of his players.... We will regret not hiring him.

Relax bro. FIU is not competing against UM for anything besides 3* recruits.

But he will grab the occasional superstar by the pu$$y. Because that's what he does.

I can guarantee you that he has no beef with UM.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Al Golden would blow fiu out , even with butch.

Slow down .

Advertisement
Advertisement
i wouldnt have taken this job..he must really want to live in miami. I think he could of gotten a mid major job elsewhere this go round

He lives in florida already. Dont know where though.

There has to be some part of this for Butch where he wants to try and win right down the street from Miami. Don't think for a second that isn't in his mind. He wants to try and show passing him over was the wrong move.

He wants to be a HC, and that dump is the only shythole that employs his do-boy Garcia as AD. He had no other option. He thinks he'll win 8, get the unhireable stink off of him, and have his agent float his name for every job opening like he did while Botch was at UM and UNC.

Advertisement
How sad for Butch. This is far he's fallen from all the illegal crap he pulled at UNC. And the fact nothing happened to that POS program is appalling!

LMAO@Pedro Garza consulting with Butch before the last hire and picking Ron Turner. I guess Dave Wannstache turned Garza down. Garza and Butch are hot garbage.

How long did it take Soldinger to spin that rotary dial phone and hit Botch up for a job? Team Bucket List.

Advertisement
Back