Butch Davis to Arkansas?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami should hire Butch now before its two late.
18.jpg

****, I hope this **** does not happen. I'm worried as **** rn. He bout to come in and take the rest of dogs and hit on majority of his evaluations on the lower ranked kids from SFL. If Manny don't get his head out his *** its bout to get real ugly.

lol Dude is 6-6 vs Middle Tenn, Marshall, FAU, and LA tech

UAB restarted football in 2017. They tied for second that year. (Same as butch) In 2018, they won the conference. In 2019 they went to the C-USA championship.

As far as C-USA coaches go if you can’t get Lane, Bill Clark is the smart move. Manny being horrible just made Butch look better 😂

Advertisement
Arkansas's HC job has been open a few times. How come the influential Tyson family didn't place Butch there earlier?

Exactly. I always thought there or SMU would've been good spots for Ol' Botch but obviously much better fits like 10 years ago.

Wouldn't be surprised if this "interest" is either just a courtesy type interview and/or an part of a larger effort to drum up hype around a not so super attractive job.

Advertisement
Our idiots are never going to hire him so I hope he does well there. His magic comes atThe U so I doubt anything great will happen. Never going to recruit as well there.

Advertisement
Back