Butch Davis to Arkansas?

images (1).jpeg

Advertisement
Its interesting that he’s been getting all these super secret job offers for years but as soon as he’s in the mix this year we hear about it. Weird how that happens right?
It's because it's none of anyones business....
Anyone who thinks other schools haven't approached him the past 15+ yrs are completely misinformed...but by all means, keep believing that....

Anyone who thinks other schools haven't approached him the past 15+ yrs are completely misinformed...but by all means, keep believing that....

lol you haven’t kept up with college football if you think any of this crap stays secret. Much less at a public SEC school. If there were better jobs butch wouldn’t be at FIU. We know because his past history shows he jumps for better jobs at the blink of an eye.

Advertisement
Miami should hire Mark Stoops

I would replace Manure with Mark in a heartbeat. We have the most incompetent AD in all of football, otherwise, we would have Mario as our HC right now. Now that boat has probably sailed. But, Mark Stoops is a far better HC than Manure.

UNC. GT. FIU. Duke. Never forget.

Our idiots are never going to hire him so I hope he does well there. His magic comes atThe U so I doubt anything great will happen. Never going to recruit as well there.
I’m not so sure about that. Butch recruited very well at North Carolina. I think he would do well in at AR.

Advertisement

Chances he takes his first public P5 offer in 15 years while declining all the secret ones in 15 years?

Oh really? Usually when this happens, the school a coach is currently with has to renegotiate their current contract. How many of Butch's contracts have been renegotiated during all of these phantom offers?

Advertisement
Oh really? Usually when this happens, the school a coach is currently with has to renegotiate their current contract. How many of Butch's contracts have been renegotiated during all of these phantom offers?
Never showed interest in those offers...this is before UNC....had other offers after UNC...but because of buyout...could not coach for 3yrs...hence ESPN and Tampa Bucs jobs....Please stop telling me what I know to be Fact....I'd appreciate it...

Never showed interest in those offers...this is before UNC....had other offers after UNC...but because of buyout...could not coach for 3yrs...hence ESPN and Tampa Bucs jobs....Please stop telling me what I know to be Fact....I'd appreciate it...

Plenty of jobs opened up while he was at FIU.

Advertisement
I’m not so sure about that. Butch recruited very well at North Carolina. I think he would do well in at AR.
True but nobody has ever done what he did here, both times but especially as HC. I am sure he will fine every mean little nasty kid in the badlands.

Advertisement
Back