Butch Davis - Haters cost us 4 crappy coaches

Advertisement
You guys think Saban went there to Butch??
DCDUknRUQAEuYRM.jpg

Dunning-Kruger Effect has me in its grip. Watch, I said this also -
we're not struggling in any part of the game.
Neither is hard for everyone to see

He can't even write fake quotes that make sense.

Tell me more about Saban learning from Butch. This should be good. "Hey Butch, how did you manage to stay within 35 points of FAU?"

Advertisement
Your completely logical explanation backed with photographic evidence and eye witnesses is wrong because this explanation here is the one I want so ill find a way to rationalize it.

Also, you think you're smart but you're not.

Is that the gist of it?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Very weird

No. It’s not. Jeremy Pruett got the Tenn job over Butch Davis? Orgeron got the LSU job over Butch Davis? Ryan Day got the Ohio State job over Butch Davis? Willie Taggart got the FSU job over Butch Davis?

Could it be these Athletic Directors see something that Miami fans don’t? Maybe they don’t want to get hit by another scandal? Maybe they think the game has passed Butch by?

No. It’s not. Jeremy Pruett got the Tenn job over Butch Davis? Orgeron got the LSU job over Butch Davis? Ryan Day got the Ohio State job over Butch Davis? Willie Taggart got the FSU job over Butch Davis?

Could it be these Athletic Directors see something that Miami fans don’t? Maybe they don’t want to get hit by another scandal? Maybe they think the game has passed Butch by?
Stopped reading after AD sees something miami fans dont. They havent seen **** in ages cause they go duped by diaz and shannon and Golden.

They are blind af that only few here especially the butch crew see right through there bs. Only the drones dont see they dont have common sense

Advertisement
We have to give Butch some credit.

Dunning-Kruger Effect: Vs GT Manny slurping
we're not struggling in any part of the game.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/canes-v-gt.153077/page-65#post-4272793
Yes, we do give Butch credit, as does Saban who came to his camp (not the other way around) and reminded Butch it all started with him stealing Tommy Moffitt, building a 2000-2001 Butch-UM strength athletic team, copying what Butch did. No question.
Oh and thanks for the direct link about current team. Your Effect assessment is spot on.

Stopped reading after AD sees something miami fans dont. They havent seen **** in ages cause they go duped by diaz and shannon and Golden.

They are blind af that only few here especially the butch crew see right through there bs. Only the drones dont see they dont have common sense

LOL! I mention Tenn, OSU, LSU, and FSU and you talk about Golden, Shannon and Diaz?

LOL! I mention Tenn, OSU, LSU, and FSU and you talk about Golden, Shannon and Diaz?
U said the admin knows whats its doing by not hiring butch or staying away from him. Obviously this admin doesnt know **** about hiring coaches. Tenn doesnt either fsu as well osu and lsu they have an infrastructure that wanta to win at all costs. FSU didnt want to spend like a clemson thats why fisher left.

Those teams u mentioned want to win.....i dont think we truly want to win. I think some people in the building do but its an internal fight going on at the U regarding football we dont know about.

Advertisement
U said the admin knows whats its doing by not hiring butch or staying away from him. Obviously this admin doesnt know **** about hiring coaches. Tenn doesnt either fsu as well osu and lsu they have an infrastructure that wanta to win at all costs. FSU didnt want to spend like a clemson thats why fisher left.

Those teams u mentioned want to win.....i dont think we truly want to win. I think some people in the building do but its an internal fight going on at the U regarding football we dont know about.

I didn't say Miami, I brought up schools that, as you put it "want to win." I could list others that gave the job to other coaches not named Butch Davis. USC, Texas, Texas A&M, South Carolina, UF, etc. PRetty much every major program in the country passed over Butch or refused to steal him away from FIU. That's my point, not the competence of Miami's admins.

I didn't say Miami, I brought up schools that, as you put it "want to win." I could list others that gave the job to other coaches not named Butch Davis. USC, Texas, Texas A&M, South Carolina, UF, etc. PRetty much every major program in the country passed over Butch or refused to steal him away from FIU. That's my point, not the competence of Miami's admins.
Ok ok got u i read that wrong. I respect the other view of the Butch people that dont like him and its ok to view it different. I see him as a builder of a roster when he has a school to match that drive. No one will change my stance on it but you are entitled to your opinion. I cant convince u otherwise and u cant convince me to your view so its all good man.

Good Lord, the Butch sucophants never learn. Do any of you guys realize how many other schools passed over Butch and hired a different head coach for WAY more than FIU pays?!

How many of those schools were in Miami? Name 'em!

How many of you that are quick to criticize those that don’t toe the “it’s all the school’s fault” are truly knowledgeable yourselves? Were you in on the negotiations? How many of you have spoken to anyone at the school who was in on the negotiation?
The sticking point here was the buy out. Had it been about the money, he would have been gone much sooner. An NFL job was going to pay more than we were. This was about options. You think Saban is all that concerned with a buyout? No, because he’s not going anywhere. The buyout was an issue because like his predecessors, Butch wanted to coach at the NFL. The school didn’t want someone that was going to take off after a year or two again. Butch kept saying he wanted to retire here, but we know that not to be true. If not, the buyout would not have made the deal collapse.

Yeah - the buyout was an issue - a great big FU to Butch.

Your argument about the school not wanting someone who was going to take off after one year? What HORSE * * * * ! Butch had put in YEARS already building up a broken team!

And he'd already been offered to go to the NFL - and had turned it down!

Where in **** did you learn reading comprehension? Bet your ACT was a negative number!

Oh, and by the way - Butch is here in Miami. Maybe he was serious about retiring here. Maybe you don't know WTF you're talking about.

Advertisement
Back