Butch Davis - Haters cost us 4 crappy coaches

Advertisement
I would not want Jimmy Johnson to come back. Join us here in the future.

You guys with all the wonderful football knowledge, all the wonderful recruiting knowledge - have been tooting about the future since Clappy - and each time - your "future" was a greasy ****.

I've had about all the "future" I can handle from "future boys" who couldn't tell a great coach from a dingleberry.

Advertisement
You guys with all the wonderful football knowledge, all the wonderful recruiting knowledge - have been tooting about the future since Clappy - and each time - your "future" was a greasy ****.

I've had about all the "future" I can handle from "future boys" who couldn't tell a great coach from a dingleberry.

Yeah, glad you could get that off your chest.

Yeah, and he did a great job there, too.

Wanting to return to Miami isn't that difficult to understand.

For those with an IQ above room temperature.

Well, you need to come down to planet Earth. Butch Davis is making $1.8 Million dollars a year now, and it isn't because of his love of fighting traffic on Calle Ocho. It's because EVERY school offering 4-5 times his current salary ignored him.

Your argument about the school not wanting someone who was going to take off after one year? What HORSE * * * * ! Butch had put in YEARS already building up a broken team!
:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: You're making a statement like that with the mental gymnastics its takes to get from your premise to conclusions and then question someone else's reading comprehension and ACT score? Do you have to be reminded to swallow? I was going to suggest learning some basics about contracts, but it does not seem like you're capable.

Advertisement
No. It’s not. Jeremy Pruett got the Tenn job over Butch Davis? Orgeron got the LSU job over Butch Davis? Ryan Day got the Ohio State job over Butch Davis? Willie Taggart got the FSU job over Butch Davis?

Could it be these Athletic Directors see something that Miami fans don’t? Maybe they don’t want to get hit by another scandal? Maybe they think the game has passed Butch by?
What scandal??...The one that Butch was completely exonerated of by the NCAA and UNCs President???....Gotcha....

Advertisement
Well, you need to come down to planet Earth. Butch Davis is making $1.8 Million dollars a year now, and it isn't because of his love of fighting traffic on Calle Ocho. It's because EVERY school offering 4-5 times his current salary ignored him.

How many of those other schools are in Miami?

None?

And exactly how do you know who has offered him - and who hasn't?

That's not how it works in the real world - feelers are put out to their agent - and things are done quietly - as to not upset the current staff, fans, and to save them the embarrassment of being turned down by potential offerees.

The real world - gotta be hard for many of you pups.

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: You're making a statement like that with the mental gymnastics its takes to get from your premise to conclusions and then question someone else's reading comprehension and ACT score? Do you have to be reminded to swallow? I was going to suggest learning some basics about contracts, but it does not seem like you're capable.

I doubt you could explain - diddly * * i t.

You can't even grasp the sequence of events that I'm talking about - or you wouldn't be trying to take some nebulous platform for the sole purpose of positioning a critique. So yeah, based on this - it's a safe assumption that your reading comprehension pretty much sucks taint. Hey, I feel for you - it's a function of mental capability. Some tank on reading comprehension - but are mathematical savants. Or may have no reading comprehension ability - but can excel playing Mario.

This isn't rocket science - and yet it's a bit more than the typical ambulance chaser would have any experience at. Never mind what they learned during their courses on contract law. ****, who in business, finance, or accounting hasn't had contract law? You something special?

Advertisement
How many of those other schools are in Miami?

None?

And exactly how do you know who has offered him - and who hasn't?

That's not how it works in the real world - feelers are put out to their agent - and things are done quietly - as to not upset the current staff, fans, and to save them the embarrassment of being turned down by potential offerees.

The real world - gotta be hard for many of you pups.

How does it work in the real world? In the real world there are facts. How many of these jobs are in Miami: Dallas Cowboys, Cincinatti Bengals, UNC Tarheels. NONE? Got it. Butch Davis worked at all of them. Don't act like Butch is turning down jobs just because they aren't in Miami. That's revisionist BS and you know it.

butch.jpg

And the ironic part is the dumb school wanted to replicate Butch's success so much, they hired back to back from his staff. It's hilarious.

Advertisement
Back