Butch Boyz

Advertisement
1573524598237.jpeg

Advertisement
To be fair, Golden looked & sounded the part. What he did at Temple was worthy of taking note & guys like Ruhle show that grabbing coaches like that often pan out.. Richt was the right hire at the time. Who would have guessed how hard he would crash? Randy was the itch that needed scratching. Young, black, former player with success coaching at Miami. All 3 are understandable hires.. and confirm why I think we are cursed. They would have done well elsewhere.. Lol. Ok maybe not but on the surface, they should have.

Sounds reasonable but the truth is each and every one was the easy hire for he administration. ****, even when they hired Butch, Foote had gotten us is so much trouble with his coke head adminstration member that Butch was the only person willing to take the job. There is an excellent argument that the best reason to hire Butch is because the adminstration doesn’t want too. They are that inept.

Yeah, this place is on the North Side close to Wrigley. I have heard it’s good. Just wasn’t my regular neck of the woods. The people that live there would go for this schtick though that’s for sure. You just don’t have to take a hike like that for a dog when there is a place just as good no more than a mile away.

Advertisement
Nope. FSU ripped on Jimbo WHILE HE WAS THERE. UF ripped on Urban WHILE HE WAS THERE. You can find fans of both teams that hate on both of those coaches and wish they were the PREVIOUS coaches that won them titles. Those guys, they love.
Thanks for the clarification

You know how much I wondered about how Butch had been doing since this last thread here. Zero.

Man, both sides should just let it go. It's never going to happen and what he did half my lifetime ago, I'm thankful for. Beyond that, he chose his path and it wasn't kind to him besides monetarily as its all been steadily downhill. I'm sure there's positives, his players enriched, but this isn't the guy to right the ship, nor was he ever.

Just let it go. Now let's kick his team's *** and send him into retirement.

Advertisement
Back