Butch Boyz

Lmao. Sure I did. When that's your best rebuttal your cult is reaching Jim Jones passing out the Kool Aid territory.

Let me ask you cult boy, have you posted a single postive thing about this team in the last two weeks? For some reason you limit who can see your activity.
You post the same thing every single time, it's getting real boring. Pull up some more stats on Butch's first season. I enjoy the lengths you go to just to bash him.

I've said some things about JW and the seniors. Seems like you also limit your activity.

Advertisement
After these last two FIU blowouts are awfully quiet
I'm quiet till I saw this thread and now I will respond like I always will. Like I said I could care less I'm a cane fan and I know we will win and Butch isn't our problem. This season is a failure IMO cause I expected one loss period but I'm cool with us winning out and closing on nsd. Our schedule is trash and we should win out just like after UF we should of won out.

After these last two FIU blowouts are awfully quiet
Seriously? You think losses or any other factor will dampen their spirits? They must all be on vacation or something.

Together, somewhere sunny.

Buncha dudes on vacation together.

Buncha sweaty dudes hangin out at the beach in thongs gettin all sweaty with each other, too busy to post online for completely hetero reasons.

Advertisement
You post the same thing every single time, it's getting real boring. Pull up some more stats on Butch's first season. I enjoy the lengths you go to just to bash him.

I've said some things about JW and the seniors. Seems like you also limit your activity.

I post the same things? Dude look in the mirror.

And there were no lengths needed to go to debunk the bull**** revisionist history lesson you tried to pass here about your God. His first year, BEFORE sanctions, he got thumped by everyone good, lost to inferior teams and barely squeaked by some total **** teams, all with a FAR more talented roster than there is here now.

So your agenda driven bashing from day one wasn't about anything other than your desperation to bring him back. No one got a fair chance. No one got a millisecond of patience. It was fire everyone, from day one with you and the rest of your cult members.

I told you then and I'll tell you now, if you were 100% sure after game one, two or even four, you are full of ****.

No one knew then and we still don't know. But your rhetoric sure is looking like it was wrong.

He left us at the altar and ruined our chance of a dynasty. Plus he drafted William green over Clinton Portis.. I can appreciate what he did and still hoard Ill will towards him.

plus he sucks
I would think all that ambiguity up in tally would be keeping you occupied. I got to admit, you’re good. You can run a lights out troll game and still be biting your nails.

Advertisement
Man it was one dude on here who would start posting a bunch of old pics from the Butch era talking about how well he knew him and coming crazy at anyone who said Butch was washed up

I can’t remember the handle but I’m guessing he been quiet quiet 😂

This is elite level ball busting.

Lmao. Sure I did. When that's your best rebuttal your cult is reaching Jim Jones passing out the Kool Aid territory.

Let me ask you cult boy, have you posted a single postive thing about this team in the last two weeks? For some reason you limit who can see your activity.

LOL!!! The Kool Aid guzzler himself, is calling someone else out about being a zombie. What a joke.

Advertisement
Man it was one dude on here who would start posting a bunch of old pics from the Butch era talking about how well he knew him and coming crazy at anyone who said Butch was washed up

I can’t remember the handle but I’m guessing he been quiet quiet 😂
Lmao holy **** this is funny.

LOL!!! The Kool Aid guzzler himself, is calling someone else out about being a zombie. What a joke.

Yeah, saying let’s be patient, banners are a bad idea and let’s let the season unfold is total a total kool aid position.

I should be more like you and treat every knee jerk hot take I have as gospel then argue it to death for hours, completely unable to see another position.

Yeah, saying let’s be patient, banners are a bad idea and let’s let the season unfold is total a total kool aid position.

I should be more like you and treat every knee jerk hot take I have as gospel then argue it to death for hours, completely unable to see another position.

Except that is not what you do. You go to war with anyone that dares question your corches ability to lead a team.

Advertisement
I post the same things? Dude look in the mirror.

And there were no lengths needed to go to debunk the bull**** revisionist history lesson you tried to pass here about your God. His first year, BEFORE sanctions, he got thumped by everyone good, lost to inferior teams and barely squeaked by some total **** teams, all with a FAR more talented roster than there is here now.

So your agenda driven bashing from day one wasn't about anything other than your desperation to bring him back. No one got a fair chance. No one got a millisecond of patience. It was fire everyone, from day one with you and the rest of your cult members.

I told you then and I'll tell you now, if you were 100% sure after game one, two or even four, you are full of ****.

No one knew then and we still don't know. But your rhetoric sure is looking like it was wrong.
Once again, you're saying the same things. Like a zombie. Butch must have really hurt you. And you are the only one here referencing Butch as a God. You ok there buddy? I'm sure I've told you that I thought that ship sailed in 2016.

I gave Manny a chance. It was just a shorter leash. His resume was not deserving of the hire in the first place. With no coaching search at that. He came out against UF unprepared. 2 games with 2 weeks to prepare - unprepared. CMU and running out the clock with 12 to go. List goes on. I was seeing flashbacks of every corch after Butch, combined into one.

You on the other hand, defend corches to no end. I haven't seen any criticism from you. While it felt good to win again and win like that, It's going to take more than 2 good games against bottom ranked defenses to crown him like some of these clowns. I give the players credit more than anything for not giving up on these corches. Something good came out of that players meeting.

Advertisement
Back