Butch Boyz

You say that because of the team he built 20 years ago, which is not what you’ll be getting here at UM.

You are what your record says you are. He’s a mediocre at best coach at FIU.

I’d take almost any coach in America over Manny Diaz.

And PS Butch is at ******* FIU. Even Saban wouldn’t be contending for national titles there.

Advertisement
Let’s see, Randy, Golden, Mark. — does anyone with a live brain cell think these were better choices than giving Butch another shot?
To be fair, Golden looked & sounded the part. What he did at Temple was worthy of taking note & guys like Ruhle show that grabbing coaches like that often pan out.. Richt was the right hire at the time. Who would have guessed how hard he would crash? Randy was the itch that needed scratching. Young, black, former player with success coaching at Miami. All 3 are understandable hires.. and confirm why I think we are cursed. They would have done well elsewhere.. Lol. Ok maybe not but on the surface, they should have.

And PS Butch is at ******* FIU. Even Saban wouldn’t be contending for national titles there.
Yeah yeah Butch boys said when he took over watch him destroy the conference with a bunch of low south Florida 3 stars that Miami didn’t want.

Now it’s FIU sucks FOH!

Yeah yeah Butch boys said when he took over watch him destroy the conference with a bunch of low south Florida 3 stars that Miami didn’t want.

Now it’s FIU sucks FOH!
FIU will always suck but all you can do is compare Butch with their history and he's already given them their most wins ever and best recruiting class ever. This all in his first 2 years and better than Mario, who many here have been screaming for.

I don’t know, what little I’ve seen of him on TV and on the sidelines, he looks like a tired old man. His eyes look dead. I’m not sure there are many other even G5 schools that would hire him, if any. He’s just an empty shell now.

He can always look back on that one time he won nine games in his career.

Advertisement

Nobody saying he should contend but to get your doors beat in while in conference usa and then have ppl saying that we should have picked him over mark richt is stupid

I am not a Butch Boi, because I do not want him as our coach again...but he's still clearly a good coach.

This man is going to have FIU in possibly their third straight bowl game in as many years.

Only if they beat UM or marshall i dont see them beating either

Man it was one dude on here who would start posting a bunch of old pics from the Butch era talking about how well he knew him and coming crazy at anyone who said Butch was washed up

I can’t remember the handle but I’m guessing he been quiet quiet 😂

If he post one more old pic from 1982 i will post FIU highlights so ppl can see how crazy they are to to suggest FIU will beat UM. Yes this is what they suggested in another thread

Butch Derangement Syndrome is some b.s. excuse by a bunch of Butch cucks. He was a good coach who did some great things while he was here but like those that came before him, he used us as a stepping stone to the league. The issue isn't with Butch, it's with you all. You Butch Boyz call yourself straight, but I've never seen a bunch of straight men deep throat another man like you all do Butch.

Advertisement
Butch Derangement Syndrome is some b.s. excuse by a bunch of Butch cucks. He was a good coach who did some great things while he was here but like those that came before him, he used us as a stepping stone to the league. The issue isn't with Butch, it's with you all. You Butch Boyz call yourself straight, but I've never seen a bunch of straight men deep throat another man like you all do Butch.
its a real pleasure to ignore little dopes like you that know nothing. get lost

its a real pleasure to ignore little dopes like you that know nothing. get lost
AWWW! Sounds likes someone is....
tenor.png

Now it’s FIU sucks FOH!

Brett romberg said butch was building a monster that struggled to score 7 pts last week. Delusional i hope they sit on FIU side next week so we can kick their teeth in

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back