Butch Boys

It’s Tulane bro
Its Tulane facts he lost that sucks for him, hes not here so I really dont give a **** tbh. **** we lost to UF when we should of won by 21 thats all I care about, now lets win out which we should be favored in every game the rest of the way.

Advertisement
The ONLY UM coach who did anything after leaving UM - was Jimmy. Not Howard, not Erickson, and not Davis.

So I'd suggest that any of those three could have returned to UM - and succeeded again - but none had the same level of players as they did at UM, and I'd say that never since those guys - did UM have that level of coaching.

u cant judge a coach based on these peewee conferences they all have jags on the rosters with an occasional good player here and there. When u insert that coach into a p5 then he has to recruit against the big boys, thats when u find out what they are really about win or loss that first class if they can dominate on the trail u may have the right guy for the job. Smart was garbage his first year but what u saw on the trail was a relentless bag just like Jimbo they bagged up and it was only a matter of time.

Sorry I’m confused, so Butch can only win when/if he’s at a P5 school? I’m not bagging on Mr Davis, just questioning why he would be a great coach in one vein but has a built in excuse in another. The guy did right by Miami when he was coach. But that’s light years ago. If he was a great one, and wanted to move back up to P5 wouldn’t he try to win games rather than get swamped in his 3rd season? Legitimately asking D, he should have a built in advantage over other G5 schools being that he coached at the P5 level and should know what it takes to get every ounce out of his players, if to some people’s point all talent is equal at the G5 level. See I don’t see if that way and like I said, I loved Butch...back 20yrs ago. I know some have their agenda, I’m not one of them. I am legit wondering how he could get boat raped like he did, clearly didn’t have the team ready to play, and should have some afforded advantages given where he recruits in South Florida, even if it’s the 2* and 3* players the other bigger schools don’t recruit.

u need that symbol with a good coach u need that school backing it, never expected him to do **** at whatever school hes at. Put Saban at temple he aint doing **** there I mean thats common sense isnt it? I dont get how anyone thought he would do well there they are FIU period, Butch needs a big program to bag up
This

Advertisement
Lmfao. Your point wasn’t that they are three games better, it was that they are so much better that it makes complete sense that a cusa team would get
destroyed by an aac team as a matter of fact. You even analogized the match up to an sec versus sun belt team..when that obviously isn’t the case. It’s cool you exaggerated and dug your heels in on a dumb position, it’s your MO

Look at the teams that played each other. Most of the wins are top of the league CUSA teams beating bottom feeder AAC teams. I never even came close to saying it was SEC vs sunbelt I am saying it is similar to AAC vs sunbelt which it is. You are the one with a dumb position. It is beyond clear the AAC is better than C-USA and you posting the records proves it even further.

AAC versus CUSA - 19-16
MWC versus Big 10- 7-49

Yes it’s exactly like that; FIU couldn’t possibly be expected to beat the AAC team that to date had zero wins over post-realignment CUSA

:roll-canes2:

You where the one pulling out random games to push your agenda. I proved you wrong and again this state proves me right. Just because some random MWC team beats a Big 10 team does not make the conference better. Just like some random CUSA team beating an AAC team doesn't make it better. The fact that you can't see that the AAC is clearly significantly better than C-USA says a lot about your intelligence.

Advertisement
I like butch he has done a lot for us.but he hasn't done anything worthy to mention of since he left.wished he hadn't have done that especially at a funeral.desperate people do desperate things at the wrong time.I hope someone tells manny,enos and co. to learn from butch when get us back to where we belong don't be a butch and leave.grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence.

Advertisement
It feels like just yesterday some people were trying to convince everyone Butch would have absolutely flipped Evan Neal to the U if he was in charge.

Ahhh...the good old days.

Advertisement
I am not one of the delusional butch supporters, but thinking hes a bad coach because he is losing to an AAC team with FIU isn't saying much.
He got his *** stomped by a comparable program. Don’t tell me about conferences. This guy is recruiting in the most talent-rich area of the world, and he got his butth0le gaped by Tulane. Tulane.

This is Botch’s season opener starting his 3rd season at FIU and he’s getting boatraced by another G5 team ... it’s not like they’re playing a P5. Anybody saying Tulane has more talent?

Really bad look for Botch. If I were one of the ten FIU fans in Miami, I’d be ****ed and starting threads about flying banners and firing Botch.

Unacceptable to get blown out and humiliated in an opener, in your third year, by a team with similar talent.
The Boochsniffers don’t want to hear facts. They’re happy to rationalize Booch getting annihilated by ****** *** Tulane in his 3rd year, but they kill our coaches after 5 minutes.

He got his *** stomped by a comparable program. Don’t tell me about conferences. This guy is recruiting in the most talent-rich area of the world, and he got his butth0le gaped by Tulane. Tulane.

“But but but Tulane is a solid AAC team.”

We have some real contortionists on this site.

A lot of twisting and turning to justify a blowout loss to another G5 team in a game Vegas called even.

Advertisement
Back