Butch Boys

Advertisement
LOL - somebody tell me how Tulane has more talent with recruiting gawd Botch Davis bringing in the players to a school located in Miami.

Who cares what conference they’re in, they’re both G5’s - all that matters.
Not to mention, even if it's true how the fck did Bortch let that happen? How is he sitting in SFLA and he gets out recruited by Tulane?

Could we beat teams like UNC, FIU, Bethune, Central Michigan, Duke, Louisville by like 50 please.

Battle was the DB I think?

Yeah, I get where you’re coming from. As for these coaches without morals, I get do get it. All I’m saying is that a guy who was here, can’t later on negative recruit is using the deaths of Pata and Sean Taylor, and then try to be the coach here after that. There’s a red line with that to me. If he negative recruited Bama that way, it would still be low but it wouldn’t hit me the same way.
I agree its a dik move but u can see why he was a savage on the trail, players hate *** and Saban but they play for them lol. Alot of people wanted Mario because hes basically MD but with elite recruiting
Yea it was Battle

Advertisement
I agree its a dik move but u can see why he was a savage on the trail, players hate *** and Saban but they play for them lol. Alot of people wanted Mario because hes basically MD but with elite recruiting
Yea it was Battle

He was such a savage on the trail that he didn’t even get the recruit (marcus forston)

LOL - somebody tell me how Tulane has more talent with recruiting gawd Botch Davis bringing in the players to a school located in Miami.

Who cares what conference they’re in, they’re both G5’s - all that matters.

That is not all that matters. Recruits are not morons, they understand that the AAC is in a league of its own among the G5 teams.

Advertisement
That is not all that matters. Recruits are not morons, they understand that the AAC is in a league of its own among the G5 teams.
So after years of listening to BBB nonsense, it now turns out that he can only do what he can do? He's suddenly not a fcking magician? It's funny how nobody realized that during any of our coaching searches of the last 15 years.

Advertisement
So after years of listening to BBB nonsense, it now turns out that he can only do what he can do? He's suddenly not a fcking magician? It's funny how nobody realized that during any of our coaching searches of the last 15 years.

I never said anything like that about Butch. I am just being the voice of reason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back