Butch Boys

u need that symbol with a good coach u need that school backing it, never expected him to do **** at whatever school hes at. Put Saban at temple he aint doing **** there I mean thats common sense isnt it? I dont get how anyone thought he would do well there they are FIU period, Butch needs a big program to bag up

Advertisement
This is Botch’s season opener starting his 3rd season at FIU and he’s getting boatraced by another G5 team ... it’s not like they’re playing a P5. Anybody saying Tulane has more talent?

Really bad look for Botch. If I were one of the ten FIU fans in Miami, I’d be ****ed and starting threads about flying banners and firing Botch.

Unacceptable to get blown out and humiliated in an opener, in your third year, by a team with similar talent.

Advertisement
This is Botch’s season opener starting his 3rd season at FIU and he’s getting boatraced by another G5 team ... it’s not like they’re playing a P5. Anybody saying Tulane has more talent?

Really bad look for Botch. If I were one of the ten FIU fans in Miami, I’d be ****ed and starting threads about flying banners and firing Botch.

Unacceptable to get blown out and humiliated in an opener, in your third year, by a team with similar talent.
If Butch did that here I be the first one say fly the banner, Excellence should be the only thing we chase here at this U period and that goes for any coach. Recruiting elite players buys me some time even with L's but L's without recruiting elite bothers me alot. Butch ship sailed long ago hes never coming back and still glad what he had did when the SEC wasnt as strong in the wallet as they are now.

u need that symbol with a good coach u need that school backing it, never expected him to do **** at whatever school hes at. Put Saban at temple he aint doing **** there I mean thats common sense isnt it? I dont get how anyone thought he would do well there they are FIU period, Butch needs a big program to bag up

We had posters saying Richt is a better coach because he beat them last year with Miami. LMFAO! People don't seem to realize the AAC is head and shoulders better than even the MWC and the MAC which is a lot better than C-USA.

What happened to the guy that always said "Butch Davis is a football Gawd!!"? He was funny

Advertisement
This is a bait thread to get people butt hurt that like Butch, I love me some Butch but everyone with a brain knows its FIU they will always be trash no matter who coaches there.
Did Butch negative recruit Miami using Pata and Sean Taylor’s deaths?

We had posters saying Richt is a better coach because he beat them last year with Miami. LMFAO! People don't seem to realize the AAC is head and shoulders better than even the MWC and the MAC which is a lot better than C-USA.
u cant judge a coach based on these peewee conferences they all have jags on the rosters with an occasional good player here and there. When u insert that coach into a p5 then he has to recruit against the big boys, thats when u find out what they are really about win or loss that first class if they can dominate on the trail u may have the right guy for the job. Smart was garbage his first year but what u saw on the trail was a relentless bag just like Jimbo they bagged up and it was only a matter of time.

Did Butch negative recruit Miami over Pata and Sean Taylor’s deaths?
possibly, piece of **** coaches always use any tactic they can. **** I would use the KKK against Bama lol I would be like fuq it fair game, I wouldnt use a death I wouldnt blame the school. But I can understand how they can use that on parents saying its not safe there they have "hoods". These are who these coaches are, the greats are pieces of **** most of the time off camera

Advertisement
possibly, piece of **** coaches always use any tactic they can. **** I would use the KKK against Bama lol I would be like fuq it fair game, I wouldnt use a death I wouldnt blame the school. But I can understand how they can use that on parents saying its not safe there they have "hoods". These are who these coaches are, the greats are pieces of **** most of the time off camera
Nah man. That’s inexcusable for Butch. He can’t do that and then whine on TV about how he fûcked up leaving Miami and how he wants to make it right. That’s bullshît. I’m glad they told him to pound sand. I never heard this before and it’s unforgivable.

Great coaches don’t end up at “temple” or FIU

That’s why he’s at FIU because he’s washed

Advertisement
Nah man. That’s inexcusable for Butch. He can’t do that and then whine on TV about how he fûcked up leaving Miami and how he wants to make it right. That’s bullshît. I’m glad they told him to pound sand. I never heard this before and it’s unforgivable.
I get how some people will be mad I get it and thats your right, I just assume most these coaches are a55holes most of the time and say anything to get a kid. **** Saban and Meyer are fuqin relentless like that and will say and do whatever to get u to sign, those are usually the best coaches in CFB when they are partnered with big time programs. **** u saw Last Chance U they say whatever they have to, recruits to remember the kid last year whats his name from STA. He said im going to OSU and Miami was 2nd and all the gurus including myself knew the kid was bullshytting but people ate it up. He leaves and signs with Bama so what he said was a lie and people killed someone on here for calling it out early that the kid was lying, he was the best player on STA I believe a db. Everyone knew he wasnt coming here, when it comes to interviews and all this **** I dont believe anything when it comes to recruiting. But Yea u have a right to not forgive him thats your choice, I mean not everyone thinks that way but thats u. All good

Great coaches don’t end up at “temple” or FIU

That’s why he’s at FIU because he’s washed
Its possible he would have failed here, i used to think he would guarantee us back but I mnot so sure anymore cause of our recruiting budget and things of that nature. U need people up top who would do anything to win and u need a HC that will do anything to win, if one or the other is off u wont succeed

I get how some people will be mad I get it and thats your right, I just assume most these coaches are a55holes most of the time and say anything to get a kid. **** Saban and Meyer are fuqin relentless like that and will say and do whatever to get u to sign, those are usually the best coaches in CFB when they are partnered with big time programs. **** u saw Last Chance U they say whatever they have to, recruits to remember the kid last year whats his name from STA. He said im going to OSU and Miami was 2nd and all the gurus including myself knew the kid was bullshytting but people ate it up. He leaves and signs with Bama so what he said was a lie and people killed someone on here for calling it out early that the kid was lying, he was the best player on STA I believe a db. Everyone knew he wasnt coming here, when it comes to interviews and all this **** I dont believe anything when it comes to recruiting. But Yea u have a right to not forgive him thats your choice, I mean not everyone thinks that way but thats u. All good
Battle was the DB I think?

Yeah, I get where you’re coming from. As for these coaches without morals, I do get it. All I’m saying is that a guy who was here, can’t later on negative recruit us using the deaths of Pata and Sean Taylor, and then try to be the coach here after that. There’s a red line with that to me. If he negative recruited Bama that way, it would still be low but it wouldn’t hit me the same way.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back