Burns Pulls the Trigger

So, he's committed, but still taking visits. Also, can someone post the video of the announcement? Somebody on Canestime posted that he said "he's going to give up his dream...........and play football at Miami.". I don't get that......

Advertisement
ImU2daDEF...CLF said:
So, he's committed, but still taking visits. Also, can someone post the video of the announcement? Somebody on Canestime posted that he said "he's going to give up his dream...........and play football at Miami.". I don't get that......

His "dream" school was LSU

ImU2daDEF...CLF said:

His "dream" school was LSU

Advertisement
Canesfan1899 said:
Could LSU come in and steal him away later.

Just talked to an LSU source... He said that LSU was recruiting Burns until they started pushing hard for Rashard Robinson. LSU wanted a true corner and feels like Robinson fills that need more than Burns. He also said the track coach at LSU was using football as a pitch with Burns. So in short, unless something changes, Burns wouldn't be able to commit there if he wanted to.

Advertisement
I hate it when kids 'commit' to a school and then say "umm yeah I'm still taking my 5 visits." Do that **** first before you commit patna.

valid said:
I hate it when kids 'commit' to a school and then say "umm yeah I'm still taking my 5 visits." Do that **** first before you commit patna.

Officials are free though lol, that's the difference. Unofficials are on their own dime

Advertisement
This is good news. Now we can only hope it sticks though, seems like a pretty soft commitment when you say you have 5 visits planned right after you commited

[video=youtube;Nl6ABSKyAhY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Nl6ABSKyAhY[/video]

I think he sticks. He seems inspired by the movement of guys like Tracy, Deon, and Duke staying in the area to play at Miami and wants to help towards that trend. Like someone said, officials are free and only happen once in your collegiate-amateur life so he can take whatever he wants.

The first thing that jumps at me is this kid's ability to get to top speed real quick in football pads. Elite level athlete who has the potential to get a lot better.

Advertisement
"LSU was my dream school, but I'm gonna give up my dream and play for Miami"..........this kid won't stick.

"LSU was my dream school, but I'm gonna give up my dream and play for Miami"..........this kid won't stick.

SMH @ a kid growing up in South Florida having LOUISIANA STATE as their "dream school." Show some pride in your city kid.

Anyway, he committed here so it's all good.

maybe dream is code word for

20.gif

Advertisement
Back