Burgess Owens interview

LOL, funny the States with the most people telling others to "pick themselves up by the bootstrap" are the most Federally dependent:

View attachment 88276
LOL and you liberals think it is the conservatives getting the handouts? So you take regions with the highest black populations, who have the highest percentage on assistance, and you come to the conclusion that it is the white conservatives getting handouts, simply because the states vote R, ,,,,,,,, WOW. It is minorities and trailer trash which vote unanimously dem. This drives me crazy, gets pushed all the time and it is flat out wrong. WRONG. This is what happened to the country. What is in it for me. Not about country anymore, the parties are like sports teams. And while I support Trump I didn't vote for him so spare me the trumptard comments. The democrat party is long long long gone. If you think southerners are more racist than yankees well, I disagree. I didn't catch **** from southerners having a black wife and mixed kids, but in NY, Boston, Ohio, brutal. There is no place in the world more racist than Boston, center of the elite liberals.

Advertisement
LOL and you liberals think it is the conservatives getting the handouts? So you take regions with the highest black populations, who have the highest percentage on assistance, and you come to the conclusion that it is the white conservatives getting handouts, simply because the states vote R, ,,,,,,,, WOW. It is minorities and trailer trash which vote unanimously dem. This drives me crazy, gets pushed all the time and it is flat out wrong. WRONG. This is what happened to the country. What is in it for me. Not about country anymore, the parties are like sports teams. And while I support Trump I didn't vote for him so spare me the trumptard comments. The democrat party is long long long gone. If you think southerners are more racist than yankees well, I disagree. I didn't catch **** from southerners having a black wife and mixed kids, but in NY, Boston, Ohio, brutal. There is no place in the world more racist than Boston, center of the elite liberals.

LMAO!!! Stop with the nonsense about Southerners being less racist than northerners. I have been too both. Your opinion is very skewed. First upstate NY is nicknamed the deep south for a reason and is blood red come voting most years.
As far as Boston goes. I am there all the time for business. The wealthy Boston whites are not very racist at all. However, there is a big portion of the blue collar, cop supporting, middle class whites in Boston that are also extremely racist, they all vote republican. They are a very vocal minority.

There are tons of racist liberals and tons of racist conservatives. That is not the point I am making. I am just pointing out the faulty logic.

Nope I have seen it before. I just actually used my head and realized it was just political speak to get the entire north(racists and non racists alike) to support his cause to go to war with the south.

It must be nice being gullible enough to believe everything a politician says. I wish I was that naive.
I have to say your statement makes perfect sense.

Yes you have an agenda. And you’re sensitive right now because you’ve been exposed and in too far to backtrack and too embarrassed to man up. Fume, cry, scream…I don’t care. I’ll just be sure to point out when you’re being a *****
The difference between us is that I am not afraid to admit I have a point of view, or share it. You attack others for having an ‘agenda’ you dislike (which only you can discern), apparently in the role of flame crab moderator since you insist you’re neutral and not weighing in on the discussion. All of which makes me wonder why you bother. Save your vitriol for situations where you are willing to engage. It’d be better for you, and everyone else.

Advertisement
[B]Candace Owens[/B]‏Verified account @[B]RealCandaceO[/B] 13h13 hours ago

Victimhood is a self-defeating mindset. The Democrats have administered lethal doses of it over the last six decades to the black community while pointing the finger at Republicans. At long last, Black America is sobering and seeing the truth. In 2020, we will make history.
Puh lease. You people only support Candace Owens types because they do your bidding against other Black people just like "Stephen" Samuel L Jackson's character in Django. Conservatives have targeted Black people of their own free will so there's no mentality of victim hood so you can chill serving a plate of turds and telling people it's steak

The difference between us is that I recognize that this is not a political forum. The difference between us is I don’t have to broadcast life’s angst to the world because I have actual accomplishments. Your “agenda” is not welcome on the board so it’s not my fault that your hypersensitivity is activated by being told that. Yes, your parents did a ****** job; no we don’t want to read why or who you’re angry with for the ****** job that they did.
It’s possible that you are as accomplished as you claim. It’s also possible that everone you belittle is as unaccomplished and miserable as you say they are, despite your not actually knowing. It’s even possible that my parents were to blame for making me how I am. What’s hard to understand, however, is why, if you really are as accomplished as you say, you would run around telling folks this on a message board, denigrating the accomplishments of people you do not know, and insulting their parents. Those are your choices.

If you are anywhere near as accomplished as you claim, you should be embarrassed to be diving into insulting people’s parents over nothing of consequence. It’s quite unbecomming of an educated and successful person. Most of the people you look down upon on this board can disagree with others others more civilly than you, it seems.

Last edited:
Nope I have seen it before. I just actually used my head and realized it was just political speak to get the entire north(racists and non racists alike) to support his cause to go to war with the south.

It must be nice being gullible enough to believe everything a politician says. I wish I was that naive.

Okay, so just to recap:

1) While under heavy criticism, Lincoln sends a letter to the editor in order to clarify his real agenda.

2) Following this, the historical record shows that Lincoln proceeds in a manner that demonstrates that he meant exactly what he said about his agenda in his letter to the editor.

3) You conclude that Lincoln didn’t really mean what he said in his letter to the editor.

Advertisement
Sees a politics thread. Skips from start to last page. Sees Canes fans fighting with each other. Shocker!

There is literally an endless of amount of places on the interwebz to do that. Why here?
Lazy. It's convenient for them to just do it here.

Got anything else you'd prefer to talk about? I'm up for anything except politics.

LMAO!!! Stop with the nonsense about Southerners being less racist than northerners. I have been too both. Your opinion is very skewed. First upstate NY is nicknamed the deep south for a reason and is blood red come voting most years.
As far as Boston goes. I am there all the time for business. The wealthy Boston whites are not very racist at all. However, there is a big portion of the blue collar, cop supporting, middle class whites in Boston that are also extremely racist, they all vote republican. They are a very vocal minority.

There are tons of racist liberals and tons of racist conservatives. That is not the point I am making. I am just pointing out the faulty logic.
People look down at southerners without having a freaking clue about what we experience or the unwritten rules down here. I lived 16 years in the NE and rust belt total (5 playing minor league ball) , 40 in the deep deep south. I never saw any of the nonsense the left talks about in the south and I was deep deep in the country with our closest neighbors in a trailer park 3 miles away. You didn't get much more country than where I'm from. Never ever saw rebel flags, kids never wore that ****, there never was any racial tension. So you want to get it right you can call the white people in the midwest and ne racist but leave the southerners out of it. You want rebel flag racist idiots go to Ohio. And you have lost your ******* mind if you don't think Boston is racist as ****. I lived it, calling my wife a monkey my kids chimps. Yeah ok they aren't racist. Bull****, and they ain't conservatives. Lost your mind. You all watched Mississippi burning too many times.

Advertisement
Never ever saw rebel flags, kids never wore that ****, there never was any racial tension.

LOL, just because you've never seen em' doesn't mean they don't exist.

I've driven through parts of the South where every other crib has a ****federate flag.

If my car ever broke down on one of those roads I'd be better off crawling out and playing dead than asking for help...got me ******* e d up.

Anyone else notice how:
1) there’s a pinned thread saying there are no OT threads allowed on this forum yet the place is littered with them?
2) threads that are clearly meant to be political/bigoted and provocative are ALWAYS allowed to go on and on for days and pages upon pages with no admin/mod stepping in or locking the thread? Now if a thread actually talking about football gets derailed once then mods start banning folks and chiming in how it needs to get on topic.
3) So called canes fans argue amongst each other and some don’t post AT ALL until it’s a political thread or they see the opportunity to inject politics in?
Am I the only one?

Anyone else notice how:
1) there’s a pinned thread saying there are no OT threads allowed on this forum yet the place is littered with them?
2) threads that are clearly meant to be political/bigoted and provocative are ALWAYS allowed to go on and on for days and pages upon pages with no admin/mod stepping in or locking the thread? Now if a thread actually talking about football gets derailed once then mods start banning folks and chiming in how it needs to get on topic.
3) So called canes fans argue amongst each other and some don’t post AT ALL until it’s a political thread or they see the opportunity to inject politics in?
Am I the only one?
CanesInSight Forum Rules

We don't want to neuter the board. This is a football site. It should be fun and a little crude. That's what people like about CanesInSight. Second, we don't want to take sides in the Richt/Anti-Richt debate. That has killed other boards in the past. And, quite frankly, history has proven the coach-bashers right.

But there are areas we want to address. Violating these simple rules is an infraction

no posting of personal info. This is an automatic ban.
  • Number one, no posting of personal info. This is an automatic ban.
  • Number two, no racism
  • Number three, no OT Threads. This is a sports board.
  • Number four no intentionally posting false info. We'll call this the whoopingcane rule.
  • Number five, and this is the most significant: no personal insults. I know this is an argument board, so there will be smart-*** comments. That's normal. But when you get in an insult battle with a poster, the thread stops being about football. You can say that a post is idiotic. But don't say "You're a ******* idiot." You can call out a poster for being wrong. But don't say, "You're dancing around like a Kansas City "***g0t."
We don't want to spend time giving infractions. This board is for entertainment, not for us to play hall monitors. The hope is that once these rules become clear, they will become a deterrent and the board will improve. If you want to vent in a more lax environment, I'd recommend www.WestEndZone.com.

Advertisement
Well it sure looks like the CIS mods are having great fun at Nystateofmind's beach house... bet they're having "a *** old time... a Yabba dabba doo time"

Another thing that's funny and disingenuous about Republicans is that they'll tell black folks to vote for them bcs Democrats haven't done anything for them...well since the Civil Rights Act of 1964 there have been 6 Republican Presidents (serving a total of 30 years and counting) and 3 Democratic Presidents (serving a total of 20 years)...now, I might look kinda funny but I aint no fool...unless my math is fuzzy, which it aint, it looks like Republicans have been in power (in the Whitehouse) over a decade more than Democrats since 1964 yet they want to convince Black folks the Democrats are the ones who haven't done anything for them, lmao...both parties full of shii, don't be bamboozled

Advertisement
Back