BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not so much FSU players. It’s celebrities and former nfl stars. Kawahii Leonard was at the game. He’s just doing what Pete Carroll did at USC. Except he has now brought that to Jackson, MS & Boulder, CO. At must admit that it’s still weird but it’s friends showing up to support their friend. Plus we can’t help that our former players were stars in the league with big personalities.
I get it but i'm sure he had friends/NFL stars from FSU that you would think would be there more so than UM greats.

Advertisement
That weasel just stole our top ranked recruit, and you think it's fine and a complete non factor that some of our most famous alums are slobbering over him and Colorado?

Do
You guys understand how recruiting works?

If the guy who has a HUGE role in talent acquisition is calling them out, then I'd say it's a pretty big deal.

Their Cinderella story will
Come to a bloody end at Autzen Stadium.

Then SC will pulverize them out of the narional
Media the following week.
I'm not super rustled by the Grime Circus at this point but you absolutely do make a good point about some probable inconsistencies that people will have when talking our recruiting.

You can't really claim that essentially anonymous messageboard comments can hurt our recruiting but then say that the slurping of Grime by KNOWN entities doesn't affect it at all either.

If you care about the program you wish your friend well in a private text message but in public you are ride or die with your school.

Anyone on this forum sometimes wear gator gear because the colors match you sneakers or some ****? The shirt you wear and the videos you post matter. That’s really undeniable.

You can't see ****.
But I can see you little guy...
snoop dogg peace GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

Advertisement
But I can see you little guy...
snoop dogg peace GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards
Does this mean you are done? Peace onto you sir? Or shall we keep this going? I mean, it says a lot about YOU that you felt comfortable enough to tell another grown man to shut the **** up, unprovoked. You gotta deal with whatever come with that. You clearly weren't raised right.

Advertisement
Does this mean you are done? Peace onto you sir? Or shall we keep this going? I mean, it says a lot about YOU that you felt comfortable enough to tell another grown man to shut the **** up, unprovoked. You gotta deal with whatever come with that. You clearly weren't raised right.
STFU little guy.

That's what's going on is he's paying them. All the same that **** disgusts me. Not only cause **** Colorado who's negative recruiting against us . But more importantly **** deion who's the reason they negative recruit against us & that ***** a joke. How many more basic teams will get cheated out of games against them or give away games and praise deion for that? Even before his team... @SWFLHurricane **** deion. If it ain't a cane it ain't right & **** if that dude could pay me enough to **** on us and support him. Duane and Mike are the ones I've had words with over this. Anyone who knows warren knows he's just an opportunist and don't give a **** about nothing but himself and BBQ.
Closing that with "...and BBQ" just almost caused me to choke to death laughing. Blood would've been on your hands, brother.

Advertisement
Back