BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Advertisement
Look the Rock loves Miami, we don't need to be reminded of how much money he's donated. But him going there and acting like an alum was ******* weird. Same with Irving. No need to defend it

Sapp we know is a ****boy, he doesn't count
What’s weird about the Rock and Irvin doing that? They’re both grandstanders celebrities who crave the public eye.

I agree with you about Sapp though.

Last edited:
That's what's going on is he's paying them. All the same that **** disgusts me. Not only cause **** Colorado who's negative recruiting against us . But more importantly **** deion who's the reason they negative recruit against us & that ***** a joke. How many more basic teams will get cheated out of games against them or give away games and praise deion for that? Even before his team... @SWFLHurricane **** deion. If it ain't a cane it ain't right & **** if that dude could pay me enough to **** on us and support him. Duane and Mike are the ones I've had words with over this. Anyone who knows warren knows he's just an opportunist and don't give a **** about nothing but himself and BBQ.
Careful there now…… you might be labeled a racist pig for not supporting Deion!!! 😂😂😂

Just Saying Bernie Sanders GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
That's what's going on is he's paying them. All the same that **** disgusts me. Not only cause **** Colorado who's negative recruiting against us . But more importantly **** deion who's the reason they negative recruit against us & that ***** a joke. How many more basic teams will get cheated out of games against them or give away games and praise deion for that? Even before his team... @SWFLHurricane **** deion. If it ain't a cane it ain't right & **** if that dude could pay me enough to **** on us and support him. Duane and Mike are the ones I've had words with over this. Anyone who knows warren knows he's just an opportunist and don't give a **** about nothing but himself and BBQ.
How did Dwayne respond?

Advertisement
You think they choose Colorado over UM?
I was more referring to Zo. What our former canes players did choose;.. is to support a program which is not the University of Miami while also wearing the gear. I know why they’re doing it privately, but publicly it’s counter to what Mario and crew are trying to accomplish.

Advertisement
Prime’s been given an IDGAF pass by everyone. The narrative he’s created that it’s the world against Colorado is totally wild.

He doesn’t need any credibility or endorsement from former Canes while we’re in head to head competition with him.

He is not the first black head coach, nor is he the first black head coach to win his first few games. He’s just sucking in people who believe that because they never paid attention to CFB until he made them.

And our guys are their giving it credibility? Nah, **** that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back