BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Advertisement
Coach Sanders is a problem for recruiting. You don’t think he’s goin after the purple machine? You think having a couple Canes hall of famers on his sideline doesn’t help? Bet he’s talking mad **** to recruits on us.

I’m glad Zo said something because he’s one of the few whose words carry weight. Imagine Irvin an Sapp in Colorado with the U on their chest. Think how the perception would be if the rock said no, I only wear Miami colors.

I’m pretty sure X an James Willams have JJ number but when they tweet at him people don’t have an issue with it goin “just call him man”. It’s an appropriate amount of social pressure to stay home.

Advertisement
I think supporting a friend is great… I think going above and beyond wearing gear and being around program instead of ours is another.

The only one I can maybe see the angle is the rock because he’s marketing his XFL league
Stone Cold says F-Everyone.....
img_2_1648385886726.jpg

That weasel just stole our top ranked recruit, and you think it's fine and a complete non factor that some of our most famous alums are slobbering over him and Colorado?

Do
You guys understand how recruiting works?

If the guy who has a HUGE role in talent acquisition is calling them out, then I'd say it's a pretty big deal.

Their Cinderella story will
Come to a bloody end at Autzen Stadium.

Then SC will pulverize them out of the narional
Media the following week.

Advertisement
Not a defense but I'll try to make some sense of the connections...

The Rock & Sanders= made his WWE return live on SmackDown in Denver CO the previous Friday night, easy publicity

Irvin & Sanders= Former Cowboys teammates, close friends for decades

Sapp & Sanders= both attention seeking arrogant loud-mouths, birds of a feather

🤷🏿‍♂️

That's what's going on is he's paying them. All the same that **** disgusts me. Not only cause **** Colorado who's negative recruiting against us . But more importantly **** deion who's the reason they negative recruit against us & that ***** a joke. How many more basic teams will get cheated out of games against them or give away games and praise deion for that? Even before his team... @SWFLHurricane **** deion. If it ain't a cane it ain't right & **** if that dude could pay me enough to **** on us and support him. Duane and Mike are the ones I've had words with over this. Anyone who knows warren knows he's just an opportunist and don't give a **** about nothing but himself and BBQ.

Advertisement
Even my wife woke me up like “why is the rock on game day for CU/CSU
Probably has something to do with the dumbass tv show that Deon has going on. The Rock's production company that produced Ballers might have something to do with it and promoting more football ideas. The Rock has a lot of different productions going on. Not sure if the other two Hurricane players are involved in it or trying to promote these type productions. They got to make money. They are probably getting paid.

If so the Rock needs to get his *** to Miami and hype up a much better team and the local Miami kids. He really does love Miami football.

Not a defense but I'll try to make some sense of the connections...

The Rock & Sanders= made his WWE return live on SmackDown in Denver CO the previous Friday night, easy publicity

Irvin & Sanders= Former Cowboys teammates, close friends for decades

Sapp & Sanders= both attention seeking arrogant loud-mouths, birds of a feather

🤷🏿‍♂️
They also spent decades goin to the same clubs an hittin the same hoes. No one’s confused with how they know each other.

I am torn on this issue.

On one hand, I feel like I want the guys who’ve “ridden with Prime” this week to be forbidden access to a UM sideline until they publicly recant.

On the other hand, I think we should scrub their numbers from the university record books.

Hope Rad doesn’t just choose on emotion.

Advertisement
That weasel just stole our top ranked recruit, and you think it's fine and a complete non factor that some of our most famous alums are slobbering over him and Colorado?

Do
You guys understand how recruiting works?

If the guy who has a HUGE role in talent acquisition is calling them out, then I'd say it's a pretty big deal.

Their Cinderella story will
Come to a bloody end at Autzen Stadium.

Then SC will pulverize them out of the narional
Media the following week.

The one big advantage we've always had is our alumni

And some are perfectly okay with Deion using our alumni to recruit for his ****** *** school on national television. **** outta here. You don't think Sanders is gonna use that now in recruiting

That's what's going on is he's paying them. All the same that **** disgusts me. Not only cause **** Colorado who's negative recruiting against us . But more importantly **** deion who's the reason they negative recruit against us & that ***** a joke. How many more basic teams will get cheated out of games against them or give away games and praise deion for that? Even before his team... @SWFLHurricane **** deion. If it ain't a cane it ain't right & **** if that dude could pay me enough to **** on us and support him. Duane and Mike are the ones I've had words with over this. Anyone who knows warren knows he's just an opportunist and don't give a **** about nothing but himself and BBQ.

Warren needs the cash. Dwayne and Michael don't.

🤣

Advertisement
Back