BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Advertisement
Sleep Yawn GIF

I haven't been really following this stuff, so excuse my ignorance. Have any former FSU players showed up like this for Deion and Colo?

It’s not so much FSU players. It’s celebrities and former nfl stars. Kawahii Leonard was at the game. He’s just doing what Pete Carroll did at USC. Except he has now brought that to Jackson, MS & Boulder, CO. At must admit that it’s still weird but it’s friends showing up to support their friend. Plus we can’t help that our former players were stars in the league with big personalities.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thoughts on him putting The Rock on blast seeing as he made a decent-sized donation to the football team a couple of years ago?

It’s not so much FSU players. It’s celebrities and former nfl stars. Kawahii Leonard was at the game. He’s just doing what Pete Carroll did at USC. Except he has now brought that to Jackson, MS & Boulder, CO. At must admit that it’s still weird but it’s friends showing up to support their friend. Plus we can’t help that our former players were stars in the league with big personalities.

Dwayne never played in the league. Sapp played on completely different teams. Irvin, I could potentially understand, as a former teammate.

Regardless, people need to stop making excuses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back