BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Advertisement
Do you realize how many fūcking threads on this guy there are already. It is the most pathetic form of hero worship I’ve ever seen. These prisoners of the moment are the ones that are going to get fleeced for their retirement savings later in life.
When I was younger, I wondered how obvious douchebags like Creflo Dollar, TD Jakes and Joel Osteen made the money they do. The cult of personality crap sells, and Deion is just a preacher with a playbook.

I doesn’t in the grand scheme. It’s just another team for canes fans to root against having any type of success. I guarantee if Colorado starts the season against the next nfl champ and lose there will be a thread about how much a failure Deion and Colorado will be and how they saw it coming. But didn’t see 5-7 coming..
Yea... it was a simple question that doesn't need spinning. The argument that recruiting will take a hit is somewhat fearmongering, when there's many other closer schools sucking up our SF talent now. Hey I'm all for building a border wall :monkey-serious:

Cristobal tried the same thing last year with Jason Candle and was told to go fvck himself.

Wonder what Prime is selling that Cristobal isn't.

Advertisement
If it’s an NFL guy, there’s one very obvious candidate.
041112_wannstedt.jpg

When I was younger, I wondered how obvious douchebags like Creflo Dollar, TD Jakes and Joel Osteen made the money they do. The cult of personality crap sells, and Deion is just a preacher with a playbook.

I don’t know why I get targeted but I get so many bogus calls on my cell phone I’m thinking about changing my number but from a business perspective it would just be a nightmare.

The fact that there’s so many scam artists out there indicates there are a lot of people out there that can easily get scammed.

People don’t devote a lot of time and resources on something unless there’s money to be made, that’s why the guys you’re referencing are so successful in separating people from their hard earned money. Sadly, usually it’s the people who can least afford to be scammed that gets scammed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back