BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

I'm sorry, can someone explain to me why Deion's departure is looked at differently than any other coach in America?

To me, he (deion) was the attraction. JSU was around before Deion and will be around after him. He brought, with him, a solid QB, good assistants, and alot of attention. I don't remember ever seeing HBCUs on TV as much as I do now.

Are we blaming leaving with the things he brought? Is his son, a player he's coached his entire life supposed to stay behind?

I'm hoping the OP can shed some light on why this take is so great! Does Nick Saban owe LSU? Is Lincoln Riley forever indebted to OU? Or can professionals move on to their next challenge without everyone getting emotional.

Advertisement
I'm sorry, can someone explain to me why Deion's departure is looked at differently than any other coach in America?

To me, he (deion) was the attraction. JSU was around before Deion and will be around after him. He brought, with him, a solid QB, good assistants, and alot of attention. I don't remember ever seeing HBCUs on TV as much as I do now.

Are we blaming leaving with the things he brought? Is his son, a player he's coached his entire life supposed to stay behind?

I'm hoping the OP can shed some light on why this take is so great! Does Nick Saban owe LSU? Is Lincoln Riley forever indebted to OU? Or can professionals move on to their next challenge without everyone getting emotional.
Because he’s black.

Because he’s black.

I'm not trying to race bait but I honestly don't get it

I expected more outrage when Hugh Freeze moved on from Liberty, which was the only school considering him after his scandal at ole miss. Hugh was publicly campaigning for the auburn job, while at Liberty.

If you compare the two, Deion used his position to elevate the swac. I don't remember ever seeing so many HBCU games on TV before. Hugh brought success to Liberty, and then used that success to get him right back in the SEC

I'm not trying to race bait but I honestly don't get it

I expected more outrage when Hugh Freeze moved on from Liberty, which was the only school considering him after his scandal at ole miss. Hugh was publicly campaigning for the auburn job, while at Liberty.

If you compare the two, Deion used his position to elevate the swac. I don't remember ever seeing so many HBCU games on TV before. Hugh brought success to Liberty, and then used that success to get him right back in the SEC
I’m not race baiting either. I’m keeping it real. It comes from black people the same way. No one goes into a position to stay there.

If you think Deion is savage or your dawg or you refer to him as "Prime", you just might be a Nole troll who deserves to be sexually abused by a syphilitic billy goat.

Advertisement
Corruption at JSU caused Deion to leave??

Attachments

• 51A679FC-5151-4320-AEEA-07A4DB35F971.jpeg
    51A679FC-5151-4320-AEEA-07A4DB35F971.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 745B77AD-D0C3-45ED-BF2C-59CA5E7BD3AD.jpeg
    745B77AD-D0C3-45ED-BF2C-59CA5E7BD3AD.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 103
Advertisement
There’s been rumors about it for a minute. I just don’t know how legit it is.

He has to spin it or else it looks like everything he's been pitching about HBCUs is BS, and disingenuous. Which it clearly largely was.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back